Chapter 429 Ghost master soul.

Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen wandered around, looking for the lonely demon slayer.

    Probably due to the fact that the main soul of the demon was sealed, and the lack of control over the sub-soul, the soul pet master combat power items obtained by the sub-soul were all held by the sub-soul.

    In this way, as long as Chu Ye resolves the looting and dividing the soul, he will be able to collect the inheritance of the looted.

    Every time they found a demon snatcher, it was a great harvest for both of them.

    In less than a month, Chu Ye had dealt with over 20 soul-splitting demons.

    At the same time that a large number of soul splits were resolved, Chu Ye had a large amount of Spirit Essence Stones in his account. After this month's hard work, the Spirit Essence Stones on Chu Ye's body had risen to 200,000.

    You must know that they had worked so hard in mining before, and after working hard for several years, they only got thousands of spiritual essence stones.

    The reason why Chu Ye was able to get so many Spirit Essence Stones was mainly because there was one unlucky person who was taken away. There were hundreds of thousands of Spirit Essence Stones hidden in the space ring. Chu Ye guessed that the other party might have discovered the treasure house of a certain spiritual essence stone of Tongtian Sect, or obtained the inheritance of a certain monk of Tongtian Sect.

    In addition to the spirit essence stone, Chu Ye also found some medicine tripods and spirit grasses in the space of many soul pet masters.

    200,000 Spirit Essence Stones are not too many, but with so many Spirit Essence Stones, they will not be poor and white when they go to the Upper Realm.

    It may be that Chu Ye killed too fiercely, and it became increasingly difficult to find the demon slayer.

    For several days, the demon snatchers were not found, and Mo Tuanzi shouted, "Hungry, hungry, hungry," with a look of dissatisfaction.

    Chu Ye glanced at Mo Tuanzi speechlessly, and said, "Stop arguing." After eating so much, Mo Tuanzi was still hungry, and he was not afraid of killing himself.

    Xiaobai looked at Chu Ye, flickering his eyes, and said: "Host, many soul pet masters seem to have gathered in the inheritance temple again."

    Chu Ye looked at the compass, checked the situation, and said, "There should be Soul pet master, I want to re-seal that demon."

    Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye and asked curiously, "Is it possible to seal that demon?"

    Chu Ye thought about it and said, "It should be possible, these people may not have thought of sealing that demon completely. The demon, I just want to temporarily contain the demon until the secret realm is closed. This way, the demon that can be temporarily blocked before the secret realm opens, it should be able to drag on for another 10,000 years. Ten thousand years is enough to change a lot of things. "

    Most emperor-rank soul pet masters can only live for less than two thousand years, and after ten thousand years, even if the demons really break free from their shackles, it has nothing to do with their generation.

    Chu Ye didn't know that many soul pet masters were able to contain the ghosts and demons, and they had something to do with him.

    The ghostly demon can continuously split the soul, which will cause a lot of damage to the main soul.

    Chu Ye was hunting down the soul pet masters who had seized the house, and Mo Tuanzi absorbed a large number of ghost clan souls, which made the newly revived main soul become much weaker again.