Chapter 466 Choosing a Weapon

Purple Mist Valley.

    "Young Master Chu, are you going to Broken Star Island?" Jumeng asked with interest.

    "Yeah! Are you going too?" Chu Ye glanced at Jumeng and asked.

    Chu Ye, Lin Chuwen and Elder Juhe signed an agreement. After entering it, they would try their best to help the monks of the giant clan to obtain the bloodline inheritance of the ancestors of the giant clan.

    Chu Ye entered the secret realm this time, mainly because he wanted to use the environment of Broken Star Island to practice the Star Art, and the other is to pull out Xiaobai and others to let the wind out.

    Many people who enter Broken Star Island are like giants and have clear goals. Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen are different. They don't know much about Broken Star Island.

    Entering it, I just want to temper the star power. Their affairs are not in conflict with helping the giants to obtain inheritance. Chu Ye agreed without hesitation.

    Jumeng nodded, patted his chest and said: "Yes, I was selected, and I will take care of you when I go to Broken Star Island."

    Chu Ye glanced at Jumeng, smiled, and said, "That's really true. Thank you."

    Jumeng said proudly, "Although my level is lower than yours, our giants are born with divine power and can challenge them by leaps and bounds."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "I know, I know."

    Chu Ye Head down, the giant clan still has a lot of powerful means.

    Jumeng and several other giant teenagers whose bloodline concentration reached 6%. A few years ago, they didn't know where they were stuffed. After they came out, their strength increased by leaps and bounds. It must have used some kind of giant clan secret method.

    The giants are taking a sturdy way. This family is huge, and the huge body will provide the opponent with a steady stream of strength when fighting against the enemy.

    Ju Mengshen said mysteriously, "Young Master Chu, I heard that your bloodline concentration has reached six percent!"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes, how did you know?"

    "My grandfather said, grandpa said that I am not a weapon, and I am not as pure as Chu Shao, your bloodline." Ju Meng said.

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "Your grandfather is exaggerating."

    Jumeng nodded and said, "Yes! The blood concentration of the two of us is obviously the same."

    Chu Ye glanced at Jumeng, a little speechless He said: "The bloodline concentration of a human race is the same as mine, and you are proud of it..."

    Jumeng gave Chu Ye a dull look and said, "Young Master Chu, what you said is exactly the same as my grandfather."

    Chu Ye: "..."

    Jumeng said a little disappointedly: "If I have more than a thousand mutated blood bone pills to eat, my bloodline concentration must be more than this."

    Chu Ye: "..." Jumeng this guy, just talking. Talk and see what he is doing! He had been taking the medicine pill for a long time, but he couldn't spit it out.

    ...

    After Ju Meng came, Ju Yang came.

    "Ju Yang, why are you here?" Chu Ye asked.

    Ju Yang bowed his hands and said politely, "I'll buy wine."

    Chu Ye looked at the list and said, "It's quite a lot!"