chapter 529 advance eight

The fact that Chu Ye was a powerhouse in the realm of life and death spread like wildfire, causing a great uproar.

    "Chu Ye is actually a strong person in the realm of life and death. He really hides it."

    "The strong person in the realm of life and death likes to eat soft rice so much, it's really inexplicable.

    " He's an ordinary person."

    "I heard that people from Diming have been eyeing Lin Chuwen before, and the two went out for a trip, and they came back like no one else, but Diming died because of this. An elder, before, Diming's People thought that they had met an old enemy, but they were afraid that they would have died at the hands of Chu Ye."

    "Since Chu Ye is a powerhouse in the realm of life and death, why would he pretend to be a powerhouse in the realm of creation?"

    "I heard that Chu Ye's Therefore, if you don't expose your identity as a strong person in life and death, you just want to eat soft rice quietly."

    "A strong person in life and death is not a dominant figure, but Chu Ye, as the former in life and death, only wants to eat soft rice, which is too much. There's no future."

    "Lin Chuwen is willing to keep him, Chu Ye is willing to eat soft rice, one is willing to fight and the other is willing to suffer, what can be done."

    "..."

    Inside the inn.

    "Young Master Wen, what are you thinking about?" Yun Zimo asked.

    Wen Tianqi took a deep breath and said, "It's nothing, Chu Ye's shot is very weird today."

    Yun Zimo said with great interest, "Is Alchemist Wen there? It's a pity, I missed it, I heard that Chu Shaoyi When he made a move, he cut off Gu Qi's arm."

    Although Gu Qi was a monk in the early stage of life and death, even if he was suspected of underestimating the enemy, but at that time, he cut off Gu Qi's arm with a sword, and his strength should not be underestimated.

    It is said that Lin Chuwen fought against Guwang's three strong men of life and death with one enemy and three, without falling behind, and his strength is extraordinary.

    Wen Tianqi took a deep breath and said, "My master said that Chu Ye may not have done his best, he has a very dangerous aura, and his sword is also very strange."

    Yun Zimo took a deep breath and said, "My father said that the rattan is like a ninth-order spiritual wood, and it seems to be alive."

    Wen Tianqi narrowed his eyes, "It should be a very powerful thing, Master Lin Dan. It is always so unexpected, and his Taoist companion is not a thing in the pool."

    Yun Zimo held his chin and said with great interest: "I am more curious about Lin Danshi's cultivation."

    "Perhaps it is already a life and death situation. ." Wen Tianqi said.

    Lin Chuwen's current alchemy technique is much stronger than before. If it is because Lin Chuwen has advanced to life and death, it can be explained. Lin Chuwen's frequency of alchemy is too high. Every alchemy master will have spiritual power. , Soul power consumption, according to the speed of Lin Chuwen's alchemy, if it is only in the realm of creation, I am afraid it will not be able to support it.

    ...

    the Mu family.

    "Chu Ye is actually in a state of life and death." Mu Lan said in surprise.