Chapter 550 The Alchemist Association Takes Action

Pill City has all kinds of cultivation materials. Chu Ye and the two of them lived very well in Wangu Pill City, and their connection with Meng Qianqiu became more and more close.

    Meng Qianqiu looked at the list in her hand, and said with a toothache: "Lin Dan Shi, do you want me to help buy these things?"

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said: "Yeah! In this Dan city, there are a lot of purchases. Everything needs a high-level alchemist token, and my token can’t be used, so I’m really at a loss, so I have to ask you, Meng alchemist.”

    Meng Qianqiu suddenly felt a headache, what does Lin Chuwen think of her? Do you specialize in purchasing?

    "Lin Dan, there is Mengtan in this list, which is the main ingredient for refining Utan Pill, and Utan Pill is a time-oriented elixir, I am afraid that some people will think too much." There are not many cultivators of magic. Lin Chuwen is sure that he doesn't want to pull her into the water, so is he deliberately tricking her?

    Lin Chuwen sighed in his heart, he actually considered this question.

    It's just that Chaifeng has been a little angry recently, shouting that they have a new love and forgetting the old love, and now the attention is all on the fake crow, Moling. If he knew this, he would not fool Moling's contract.

    "And this horizontally striped basket, this is the spirit grass for the refining space to combine the pills and vertical pills!" Meng Qianqiu said.

    It's time to the spirit grass again, and space to the spirit grass. Is Lin Chuwen sure that she didn't set a trap for her to drill?

    Lin Chuwen smiled awkwardly, and said: "Not necessarily! In addition to refining the vertical and horizontal pills that can be used to refine the space direction, the horizontal striped basket can also refine two cultivators' heart-to-heart and leaning horizontal pills!"

    Meng Qianqiu took a deep breath. Tone, did not speak, just raised his head and looked straight at Lin Chuwen.

    Lin Chuwen was a little embarrassed by Meng Qianqiu, "It's mine or not, the things on this list can be collected, as many as you can collect, you can collect as much as you can, Pill Master Meng is a frequent visitor to Wangu Pill City, and he should be more familiar than me. The door is familiar."

    Meng Qianqiu was a little speechless, she said that, but Lin Chuwen still didn't give up to let her collect spirit grass.

    Before, she also felt that she was a bit ashamed of taking Lin Chuwen's Linglong Dan Jing, but now she felt that Linglong Dan Jing would be a little hot.

    Meng Qianqiu had a headache. After Feng Qianyu had a fight before, the main battle faction of the Alchemist Association raised its head, and many alchemists were all over the world looking for the whereabouts of Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen. The Alchemist Association has issued a bounty for anyone who has clues about the whereabouts of the two, offering a reward of 100 million spirit stones. If it is known that she is helping Lin Chuwen run errands, she will be in big trouble.

    Meng Qianqiu took a deep breath and said, "Master Lin, do you know that the association is offering a reward for your whereabouts!"

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Yes, I heard that the reward is 100 million."

    Meng Qianqiu: "..." Sure enough, I know!

    Mo Ling couldn't help but flew out of Chu Ye's sea of ​​knowledge and said, "One hundred million is too petty. After so many years, Feng Qianyu is still so stubborn. If it is ten billion, I will take the host. I sold the news to her."