chapter 564 escape roundup

Dragons.

    "The dragon spear is broken." Dragon Emperor said.

    The dragon spear that the Dragon Emperor gave to Chasing the Wind contained a divine soul of the Dragon Sovereign. When the Dragon Spear was broken, the Dragon Sovereign immediately felt it.

    Ao Qing reported: "Old Ancestor, the news that just came, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen have been living in seclusion in the sea of ​​thunderstorms for the past few years. The gods and demons got the news, and there was no movement on the surface, but in fact, they started secretly. Come on, the Demon Clan has dispatched the incarnation of the Demon Ancestor, and the Protoss has dispatched the Demon Sealing Pillar." The

    Dragon Emperor shook his head and sneered: "The incarnation of the Demon Ancestor and the Demon Sealing Pillar are not small! The newcomers, the more they live, the more they go back."

    Ao Qing secretly said: Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen have not been in the advanced life and death realm for a long time, but the strength of these two people is far from the ordinary life and death realm. People, of course, have to be careful. The two clans were already well prepared, but Chu Ye was still allowed to escape.

    "The gods and demons have banned space, Xiaobai's space teleportation ability can't be used, and the time dragon should have no choice, so he blew his dragon spear." Ao Qing said.

    The Dragon Emperor nodded and said, "That's probably the case."

    "I heard that Xiaobai has a white tiger seal on his hand, but it's just an imitation." Ao Qing said.

    The Dragon Emperor said in surprise: "I didn't expect that the White Tiger King values ​​this junior so much." The

    White Tiger Seal is somewhat special to the White Tiger Clan, equivalent to the White Tiger Clan's jade seal, which has always been in the hands of the White Tiger King.

    Although the power of the imitation White Tiger Seal is not as powerful as the genuine one, it is not too powerful. The imitation of the White Tiger Seal is called the Little White Tiger Seal. This seal has another significance in the White Tiger Clan. Bai treated him as an heir.

    "Chu Ye seems to be injured." Ao Qing said.

    The Dragon Emperor squinted his eyes and said: "Normal, he is only in the middle stage of life and death, and it is rare to be able to save his life in the hands of the demon ancestor. It is normal to be injured, and it is abnormal to not be injured. Young people still have to be injured a little bit. , You can only grow when you are injured."

    Ao nodded lightly and said, "What the ancestor said is."

    ...

    the phoenix clan.

    "Didn't win?" Fenghuang looked at Feng Qianyu and said.

    Feng Qianyu nodded, and said somewhat sadly: "Yes."

    Feng Huang frowned, and said, "Chu Ye's life is very hard!"

    Feng Qianyu narrowed her eyes and said, "This human race is indeed more than ordinary. The human race has rough skin and thick flesh."

    Connecting the demon ancestor into two palms of silence, the general human race has long since lost their bones. Chu Ye only spit out a few mouthfuls of blood and suffered a little injury. Although Feng Qianyu did not like the human race, but Still have to admit that Chu Ye does have a bit of an edge.

    Fenghuang frowned and said, "Didn't the priest of the Moon Moon have the reputation of having a last-ditch plan? I didn't expect it to be a miscalculation."