Chapter 404 White Tiger Recovery

Qianfeng Pavilion.

    "The white tiger has recovered so quickly." The pavilion master of Qianfeng Pavilion couldn't help but said.

    He originally thought that even if Lin Chuwen gathered the elixir, the success rate of refining the potion of robbery would not be high. A genius pharmacist is a genius pharmacist! Chu Ye found the treasure.

    "Uncle clan, do you see who Lin Chuwen provided the elixir!" The

    pavilion master of Qianfeng Pavilion shook his head, "I don't know!"

    In fact, many people have recently come to their Qianfeng Pavilion to buy news and ask questions Who exactly gave Lin Chuwen the raw bone hemolytic grass, but unfortunately, they didn't find out.

    Trading raw bone hemolytic grass and offending three major forces at the same time must be very secretive and will not be known easily.

    Thousands of winds pavilion pavilion master's heart quickly flashed a few objects of suspicion, but they were quickly suppressed.

    The temple and other organizations are not small, but the people who sold the spirit grass to Chu Ye are probably not small.

    "Uncle clan, Lin Chuwen's potion level is not low!" The

    pavilion master of Qianfeng Pavilion nodded and said, "It is true."

    Hallucinogenic potions will make people enter the illusion, and the large amount of potions Lin Chuwen sold before, but There has never been an accident. As soon as the Gu family came to dump the medicine, the situation occurred frequently, which shows Lin Chuwen's ability. It's a pity that hallucinogenic potions are not very elegant, and many people ignore Lin Chuwen's amazing potion talent.

    "What is Chu Ye doing now?" asked the pavilion master of Qianfeng Pavilion.

    "You're being lazy." The young man on the side scratched his head, exhaled a breath, and said enviously, "Chu Ye carries a rocking chair every day and sits in the sun at the entrance of the business. The business of the shop is carried out by a few souls. The pet does it for you."

    Recently, the white tiger recovered, turned into a white cat, hid in Chu Ye's arms, and basked in the sun with Chu Ye.

    One of Chu Ye and Baihu was a demon and the other was an ancient beast, but they lived like a country old man, and they didn't know what Chu Ye was thinking.

    ...

    the door of the shop.

    Chu Ye sat on the rocking chair, thoughtful.

    Xiaobai was lying on the side, rolling his eyes drily.

    Xiaobai entered the third rank of the emperor, his strength soared, and he quickly regained his mobility.

    As soon as the news of Xiaobai's recovery came out, the sales of hallucinogenic potions rose.

    Many people in the city probably thought that he and Lin Chuwen were leaving soon, so they started to stock up on them frantically.

    Chu Ye's business was surprisingly good, and the huge profits made him a little unwilling to leave.

    "Young Master Chu." A soul pet master in Tsing Yi walked up to Chu Ye, bowed, and said something sincerely.

    Chu Ye narrowed his eyes and shook his head.

    The Tsing Yi Soul Pet Master's expression changed, and he said something sincere again.