Chapter 427 Mo Tuanzi's Appetite

Several people were talking, and there was a wave of spiritual power in the sky.

    Xiaobai lay on Chu Ye's shoulder and said solemnly, "Come on." The person who came was

    wearing a temple priest's uniform, and he was the "Grand Priest of the Temple".

    As soon as the "Grand Priest of the Temple" arrived, everyone immediately felt like a great enemy.

    The eyes of the high priest of the temple were dark, and there was an evil spirit all over his body. He came to the peak of the ninth rank of the emperor, and after being taken away, his cultivation did not decline at all.

    The eyes of the "Grand Priest of the Temple" passed over the soul pet masters, as if they were patrolling their own territory.

    "The High Priest of the Temple" looked around, and when he saw Chu Ye, a cold light flashed in his dark eyes.

    Xiaobai looked at the high priest of the temple, fighting with high spirits.

    The high priest of the temple looked at Chu Ye, released the judgment beast, and a golden bird flew out.

    "In my name, judge the beast and execute it!" said the high priest of the temple.

    Chu Ye frowned, feeling a little unhappy. The high priest of the temple had been making a name for himself to kill the extraterritorial demons. The other party had already been taken away, and he was still thinking about killing himself. Obviously there are so many branded sacrifices next to him, but the other party pretends to be invisible. It's too much. Why is he so hated?

    The golden divine bird let out a scream, and streaks of golden rays of light intertwined into chains, covering Chu Ye.

    Chu Ye quickly ran the Star Art, and a large number of stars appeared in front of Chu Ye, blocking the attack of the "Grand Priest of the Temple".

    "Xingchen Art, I have cultivated to this point." Ji Feishhuang looked at Chu Ye, her mood

    was a little ups and downs. Xingchen Art was an ordinary practice of Tongtian Sect back then, and more than 50% of the emperor-level soul pet masters who entered the secret realm got it. This set of exercises, as soon as Chu Ye used it, several Soul Sovereigns discovered it.

    Ji Feishhuang also understands the Star Art, and the temple has obtained several different Star Art cultivation methods as early as tens of thousands of years ago.

    Ji Feishhuang began to practice the Star Art shortly after her birth. The temple has a building to pick up the stars, so she can observe the movement of the stars up close and improve her understanding of the Star Art.

    Ji Feishhuang had been cultivating the Star Art for dozens of years, but she suddenly discovered that her control over the Star Art was far inferior to that of Chu Ye.

    "Following the wind, the law of time." Chu Ye said.

    Without hesitation, Chasing Wind uses Time Recall, next to it is the long river of time, the power of time, strong and abnormal, and Time Recall starts very smoothly.

    The high priest of the temple is a ghost clan, and the ghost has been sealed, and his strength has been declining. Until many soul pet masters broke the blockade and took the initiative to input souls into the "pillar of inheritance", to provide nourishment for the sealed ghost clan for their recovery.

    Chasing the wind moved back in time, and the strength of the "Grand Priest of the Temple" suddenly declined.

    Xiaobai launched the split air and slashed over, and the high priest of the temple instantly sacrificed the golden lion to block it.