chapter 484 Baizu Danhui

The Five Elements Tribe.

    "You said that you could find the inheritance thanks to Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen's help?" Elder Huoyun asked.

    Huo Miaomiao nodded and said, "Yeah! Lin Chuwen's alchemy skills are superb, it would be great if he could dig it out."

    Huo Miaomiao bought a lot of medicinal pills with Lin Chuwen in the secret realm. The quality of the medicinal herbs is good, but the price is a bit expensive.

    In fact, Lin Chuwen's price is the market price. When buying medicinal pills in the secret realm, the price is usually doubled. The price quoted by Lin Chuwen can be said to be very sincere. However, there is no harm in the price of this thing.

    The market price that Lin Chuwen gave them was the friendship price for the giants, as long as they were half or even less than half.

    When they buy things, it is a transaction of money and goods. Without money, they have nothing.

    The giants are different, they can take credit. Sometimes, the medicinal pills refined by Lin Chuwen are given to the giants for early adopters.

    If Lin Chuwen joined their Five Elements clan, maybe their Five Elements clan could also buy medicinal pills at the price of friendship.

    Elder Huoyun glanced at Huo Miaomiao, shook his head, and said, "Our Five Elements clan is not bad for alchemists, on the contrary, there are very few alchemists of the giant clan. If Lin Chuwen is really dug up, the guys of the giant clan will not give up. ."

    Elder Huoyun went to test the meaning of the giant clan before, and when Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were mentioned, the people of the giant clan were blown away.

    "Although there are many alchemists in our Five Elements, Lin Chuwen is different." Huo Miao shook his head and said.

    Elder Huoyun asked curiously, "It's different, what's the difference?"

    Huo Miaomiao thought about it and said, "Lin Chuwen is expected to become an eighth-order alchemist."

    Elder Huoyun glanced at Huo Miaomiao, but he didn't Angrily said: "Eighth-order alchemist, your evaluation of Lin Chuwen is really not low, do you know what an eighth-order alchemist is like?"

    Huo Miao frowned and said, "I don't know." The Five Elements Clan actually has an eighth-level alchemist. However, the five-element clan's eighth-level alchemist is in seclusion all the year round and rarely shows up. arrive.

    Elder Huoyun: "..."

    Huo Miao took out a five-element pill and said, "Elder, you see this is a five-element pill made by Chu Shao."

    "He can actually make a five-element pill."

    Huo Miao nodded. , said: "Yeah! I knew I should buy more from him."

    Elder Huoyun glared at Huo Miaomiao, and said angrily: "This is the only thing, the five elements are just pills, and it's not that there is nothing in the clan." As a giant The clansmen of the clan actually care about the Five Elements Pills of other ethnic groups, and the face of their Five Elements clan will be disgraced.

    Huo Miao frowned, thinking in his heart: The five elements in the clan don't taste good enough!

    Huo Miaomiao ate all the Five Elements Pills refined by Lin Chuwen in the secret realm. He had already eaten almost all of them. After coming out, Huo Miaomiao bought the Five Elements Pills refined by the alchemists in the clan. After Wen's refining of the Five Elements Pill, Huo Miaomiao always felt that the Five Elements Pill refined by the alchemist in the clan was a little off.