Chapter 470 Star Shadow Owl

The three quickly converged on the other two indicated on the jade pendant, Ju Kun and Ju Ke.

    Ju Kun and Ju Ke, who practice outside all year round, are not too familiar with Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen.

    The cultivation of the two is at the peak of the Creation Realm, and they are not too young. Ju Kun and Ju Ke are much more mature and prudent than Ju Yang, Ju Shi and others. It is not the first time for the two to come to Broken Star Island.

    In addition to looking for the remains of the giant ancestors, these two people should also want to find an opportunity to break through the life and death situation.

    Ju Kun and Ju Ke were a little strange at first. Why did Elder Ju He give the quota of the giant clan to the two human clans? Seeing the star energy surging all over the two people, he understood a little bit.

    The more treasures there are on Broken Star Island, the more unstable the energy of the stars. It will be much smoother if there are two people who practice the magic of stars.

    Chu Ye glanced at the sensory jade pendant, then glanced at Ju Yang and the others, and said, "The jade pendant has not responded for the time being, do you want to find someone else?"

    Ju Yang shook his head and said, "No need, jade pendant. Since the pendant is not displayed, it must be very far away, and looking for it indiscriminately may be counterproductive."

    "Broken Star Island is extremely vast, and looking for a needle in a haystack is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Let's go east first. If others feel it, the destination should be It’s the same, sooner or later, they can meet.”

    Ju Yang secretly said: Everyone gathers together, although it can improve the survival rate, but it is also easy to be taken by others, so the elders of the clan mean that if they can meet, try to meet, if they can’t meet, It's not a bad thing to say, there's no need to force it.

    Chu Ye glanced at Ju Yang and said, "Did you sense it?"

    Ju Yang nodded and said, "Yes."

    Chu Ye secretly said: Ju Yang's bloodline really awakened very thoroughly! His golden giant bloodline is not low, but he doesn't feel anything.

    Ju Meng had leaked his words in front of Chu Ye before. After taking the medicinal pill to awaken his blood, Ju Yang's blood seems to have sublimated. Now he is the most promising person of the giant clan to awaken into a golden giant.

    If Ju Yang is truly awakened, he will have a bright future.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were hurrying on their way, while tempering their Xingyuan Power. A large amount of Xingyuan Power entered Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen's bodies crazily. The strength of the two of them was improving every moment.

    "Chu Shao and Lin Shao practice the same technique?" Ju Kun asked.     Chu Ye nodded.

The resources are all the same, and it is easy to cause disputes when encountering extremely precious heaven and earth treasures. In the history of the Upper Realm, there have been many Taoist companions who have turned against each other because of resources. 

   Chu Ye smiled and said, "It's okay, it's okay."

    Lin Chuwen looked back at Chu Ye and smiled lightly.

    Ju Kun was immediately surrounded by the sweet atmosphere between Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, and didn't say much.

    "Let's go." Chu Ye said.