Chapter 508 End of Advancement

The black crow flapped its wings, a little anxious.

    Lin Chuwen glanced at the black crow and said, "What's wrong?"

    "There are several lifeline detections." The black crow said.

    "Did you ascend here?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    The black crow nodded and said, "Yes."

    Lin Chuwen frowned. They are in the lower realm, and it is not easy to inquire here. If the fortune-telling line can be extended to this place, the fortune-teller who makes the fortune-telling must be Very extraordinary, maybe a family of great powers.

    The black crow flapped its wings, and pure white halos appeared on its head.

    The black crow flapped its wings and said, "I've already disturbed the horoscope. If there is a situation where the fortune-teller's fortune-telling changes in the stars, it will be disturbed."

    Lin Chuwen looked at the black crow and said, "Is it useful to disturb the horoscope? ?" The

    black crow flapped its wings and said, "Don't worry, host, it works, this is our home court." The cultivator who made the detection may be much more powerful than him, but he occupies a great place. It is not easy for an upper bound fortune-teller to predict the situation of the lower bound from a distance.

    ...

    the human horoscope.

    "How is it, what is the divination, what's the matter with the stars? It's been a few months, and still have no clue?"

    "According to the divination, it may be a fortune-telling cultivator who cultivates the star magic, an advanced life and death realm. "

    You must have made a mistake. Which Fortune Realm cultivator advanced to the life and death realm could make such a big noise? Besides, this situation has been going on for ten months now. If it is an advanced Fortune Realm cultivator, no matter what Whether it's success or failure, it should be over."

    "They have absorbed so much energy from the stars. If the realm of creation enters the realm of life and death, it may have been blown up."

    "Yeah! It's been ten months. , This guy is really unscrupulous! It's not over yet to absorb the power of the stars."

    "This person's cultivation technique should be very extraordinary, and he can absorb so many stars' power at the same time."

    "Which cultivator is he! It's best not to get caught, otherwise he will be jointly targeted by the major forces."

    "It's really strange. When the stars move, the cultivation momentum must be not small, but no one can be caught."

    "Can't find the location?"

    "There is interference, and there seems to be something interfering with divination around the other party.

    " With such a big movement, why can't I find anyone."

    "It is said that people are in the lower realm. If the power of the stars absorbed by this person belongs to a family, then they will definitely find them. However, this guy has absorbed hundreds of thousands of people. From the family, each family does not absorb much, so it is not very cost-effective for the lower realm, after all, the risk of the lower realm is still very large."

    Although there are many news confirming that people are in the lower realm, it is still unclear where the lower realm is. Nothing to say.

    "..."