Chapter 537 Combat Upgrade

above the castle.

    Gongsun Lvyun looked at Gongsun Hai and asked, "Grandpa, is the Xingchen Jue the family's share?" Gongsunhai

    nodded and said, "Yes, it's the family's share."

    Gongsun Lvyun said strangely: "Isn't that tasteless?"

    Gongsun Hai took a deep breath and said, "It's not tasteless. The more the stars and the stars are enlightened, the greater the power. It is rare for ordinary monks to unlock dozens of them. It will take a few years, a few decades, to open another acupoint, which is a waste of time."

    "Because Chu Ye is a soul pet master, he opened the Zhou Tianqiao acupoint and cultivated it into a complete version of the star art." Gongsun Luyun said a little. curiously.

    Gongsun Hai took a deep breath and said, "Maybe." I'm afraid it's not that simple.

    The Star Art is not well-known now, and it used to be popular for a while. At that time, there were also many monks who chose to practice the Star Art. Back then, the cultivators who didn't know the amazing talent and smashed the Star Art, and finally wasted their time and wasted their time. In desperation, other exercises were modified.

    ...

    Chu Ye held the Xingchen Sword, and in a flash, he and Mo Yuan fought hundreds of moves.

    "Chu Ye is actually quite capable of fighting." Wen Tianqi couldn't help but said.

    Yan Yue said: "Yeah! It's really surprising."

    Chu Ye is not good at fighting, but very good at fighting. Mo Yuan is a demon monk, and his combat power is outstanding among monks of the same level. It can be said that the ancestral realm No, not many in the upper realm are Mo Yuan's opponents.

    Chu Ye was in the early stage of life and death, and he was challenged by leaps and bounds, but he persisted. It was really rare.

    Wen Tianqi took a deep breath and said, "How do I remember that the soul pet masters of Gu Shuji rely on the power of soul pets, and their strength is very ordinary!"

    Yan Yue took a deep breath and said, " Soul pet masters rely on the power of soul pets. The pet master has disappeared for a long time, and the records in ancient books can only be used as a reference."

    Wen Tianqi nodded and said, "That's true."

    Shi Shilong looked tired and lazy, but it was the dragon clan after all, so Chu Ye must be able to convince Shijilong, there must be something special about him.

    Yan Yue looked at the battle on the Xiao family's side and said, "The gap in realm is still a little bigger, and after a long time, Chu Ye will probably lose."

    Wen Tianqi narrowed his eyes and said, "It's hard to say, Chu Ye. There are so many soul pets." Yuxi's team organizes it, so stay tuned.

    Yan Yue shook her head and said, "Chu Ye has quite a few soul pets, but they are all at a lower level."

    This guy Chu Ye can endure very well. With Lin Chuwen's ability to earn Spirit Stones, Chu Ye relied on soft rice to achieve the middle stage of life and death. If Chu Ye advanced to the middle stage of life and death, it would be much more difficult than it is now.

    The chains of the nebula danced wildly in the sky, and Mo Yuan held the magic knife and split the chains of stars.

    Chu Ye pulled the power of the stars, and suddenly the stars twinkled in the sky, and the power of the stars and the magic continued to collide, and they were evenly matched.