chapter 534 pointing the way

Black Feather Phoenix Mo Ling and Time Dragon Chasing the Wind are entangled together.

    Chasing Feng said with some regret: "Aiya, it's too late, I got a mad bird! Can you give me another opponent!"

    Heiyu Phoenix flapped his wings and said with disgust, "It's rare for the dragon clan to see it. Time Dragon, the soul pet of being a human being is actually willing to degenerate, the dragons know it, and they don't know what the reaction is."

    Chai Feng shook his head indifferently and said, "I don't know what the reaction is."

    "Why are you a human being? Soul pet!" Mo Ling said with disgust.

    "What do you know? You can eat soft rice when you become a soul pet. It's good for a while, and it's always good to eat soft rice all the time." Heiyu

    Phoenix looked at the time dragon speechlessly, and said: "You I 'm actually proud of eating soft rice."

    "You haven't eaten soft rice, how do you know if soft rice is fragrant?" Time Long said.

    Mo Ling scolded: "Extremely shameless, if the elders of the dragon clan knew about it, they would be mad."

    Chaifeng looked at the black feathered phoenix, and said sullenly: "Elder of the dragon clan? What do those pedantic old guys do? The dragon clan You can’t eat the glory of yours, you’re having a hard time, right? The Feng Clan doesn’t treat you as their own, and other ethnic groups don’t like to see you. Would you like Master Chasing Feng to show you a clear path!”

    “Ming Lu? What? Bright way?" Heiyu Phoenix asked casually.

    Chasing the wind circling in the sky, said complacently: "You can make a contract with my host! Your soul is damaged, once the injury occurs, you will have a splitting headache, life is better than death, the soul room of the soul pet master can be warm and nourished Divine Soul, if you reach a contract with my ancestors, you will have the hope of healing the wounds of the Divine Soul, and whether you can reach the ancestral realm is another matter, at least you won’t have to suffer from the backlash of the Divine Soul.”

    Heiyu Phoenix suddenly became furious, “What nonsense are you talking about, you You are a degenerate soul pet, and you want to trick me into being a human soul pet."

    Chai Feng said a little unhappy: "I'm showing you a clear path, why are you so ignorant of good people, what's wrong with being a soul pet, you can eat and drink for free, my host can contract Thunder Beast, if After you have concluded a contract, you are your own people. You can help when you cross the calamity. If you are injured, you will be killed by the Three Nine Thunder Tribulation. If you have Xiaolei's help, it will be much easier to cross the robbery. It 's over."

    Heiyu Phoenix looked at Chasing Feng and said, "Don't tell me, your thunder calamity was spent by the Thunder Beast for you."

    Chai Feng blinked his eyes and said, "So what?

    " The dignified dragon clan actually has to rely on thunder beasts to survive the thunder calamity! You really have lost the face of the dragon clan." Heiyu Phoenix said with disgust.

    Chaifeng said confidently: "What do you know, I'm a precious time dragon, it would be a pity if I was hacked to death! They are all my own brothers, what's the big deal for Xiaolei to help, Xiaolei has this ability, No need for nothing."

    The conversation between Chaifeng and Mo Ling sounded like a joke, but the cultivators around watching the battle suddenly had a stormy sea in their hearts, the soul pet master has disappeared for too long, what kind of ability does the soul pet master have, many cultivators Neither is clear.