chapter 489 Final exit

Lin Chuwen retreated for a month, fully absorbing the soul essence silk extracted from the soul essence stone.

    Lin Chuwen hid in the room, constantly refining the soul silk, and within a month, Lin Chuwen's soul power finally broke through to the perfection of creation.

    Chu Ye looked at Lin Chuwen and asked, "How do you feel?"

    "Very good."

    During this period of time, Chu Ye had extracted a lot of soul silk, because Lin Chuwen urgently needed the extracted soul silk. Chu Ye gave it to the other party first.

    Lin Chuwen's soul power has been on the rise. This breakthrough has made his strength increase out of thin air. The original bottleneck of spiritual power solidification has also loosened, and spiritual power has risen a lot. After the breakthrough, Lin Chuwen feels His whole body's spiritual power and soul power are exceptionally abundant.

    Lin Chuwen moved his hands and feet and said: "I think this breakthrough is not small, and the soul power has risen a lot. You can try to refine Yipinzhuang Yimeng."

    Chu Ye said helplessly: "That reward, you are actually Very interested!"

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "After all, 30 million." 30 million is a lot.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "That's right, there are indeed quite a few." The reward for the first place in the seventh-level alchemist competition was only 50 million. "Are you sure? Tomorrow is the final of the alchemy competition. If you are fast, you can catch up to see the competition."

    The final of the alchemy competition has always been the most exciting. As for the preliminary and semi-finals, there are many Alchemists will not show their true strength.

    Lin Chuwen took a deep breath and said, "Try it first. If it

    doesn't work, watch the game first." Chu Ye nodded and said, "That's fine."

    After the soul power increased, Lin Chuwen practiced again. The making of Zhou Yimeng Dan became much smoother.

    As soon as he got started, Lin Chuwen found that his control of soul power had improved a lot. The first batch produced six high-grade medicinal pills, the second batch produced seven high-grade medicinal medicinal herbs, and in the third batch, Lin Chuwen took With all the means, he finally refined the Yipin Zhuang Yimeng Pill.

    Lin Chuwen looked at the five top-grade medicinal pills at the bottom of the pill stove, and twitched the corners of his mouth, "It's finally successful, it's really not easy."

    Chu Ye looked at the medicinal pills exuding Danxiang in the pill stove and couldn't help but said. : "Chuwen, you are amazing!"     Lin Chuwen opened the door and saw Jumeng and others

   "Lin Danshi, you are finally out!"  

  Lin Chuwen smiled and said in a good mood, "Yes!"

    Jumeng looked at Lin Chuwen and said, "Grandpa said, if you go out, let me I'll give you this post, it's a post from the audience of the Alchemy Great Competition. It's in a good location. It's useless for us to hold it. If Lin Shao wants to go, just take the post and go."

    "I'm sorry to bother your grandfather." There are not many spectator seats in the final of the big competition, but it is still very popular. 

   Jumeng looked at Lin Chuwen and asked curiously, "Did Alchemist Lin just concoct alchemy?"  

  Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Yes!"

    Jumeng said excitedly, "In this way, Alchemist Lin There 's nothing wrong with your alchemy!"