Chapter 461: The Giant Mission

Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen's status in the giant clan has improved a lot, but their lives have not been affected much.

    Lin Chuwen has been alchemy all day long, and occasionally helps Chu Ye take care of the spiritual field and brew spiritual wine.

    Every day, Chu Ye puts bees, takes care of spirit fields, and brews spirit wine.

    The two work at sunrise and rest at sunset, living a full and regular life.

    "Jumeng, I heard that there is another large market in a few days?" Chu Ye looked at Jumeng and asked casually.

    Jumeng was shocked and said, "Ah! This...this."

    A few days later, there was indeed a large square market. This time, the organizer of the square market was Xingzu, Xingzu is a very special race, Xingzu Almost all the people in China are engaged in business, and their footprints are all over the immortal world.

    In the square market held by the Xingzu, the items sold are often all-encompassing.

    After deliberation, the clan decided to keep Fang Shi's affairs from Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen.

    Lin Chuwen is now too important to the giant clan, even more important than the life and death elders in the clan.

    It is a long way to go to Fangshi, and if there is any crisis on the way, it will be troublesome.

    The giants were also worried that other races discovered the importance of Lin Chuwen, so they simply chose to hide the news of Fangshi.

    The big mouths of Jumeng were all sealed.

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "Don't worry, I don't want to go to Fangshi. I need some training supplies. Can I ask you to help me buy some?"

    Jumeng nodded and said, "Of course."

    Chu Ye took out a Zhang list, Jumeng glanced at the list, suddenly a little dazzled.

    "As long as the price is not too high, you can buy some of the materials on the list. I will give you a budget of three million spirit stones. If it exceeds, then come back and report it."

    "Three...three million? Young Master Chu, do you want to buy so many things?" Jumeng said in shock.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes, is there any problem?"

    Jumeng shook his head and said, "No problem, just...do you really want to give me so many spiritual essence stones?"

    Chu Shao is too bold . Come on, grandpa gave Linghua hundreds or thousands of dollars, but Chu Ye actually asked him to manage millions of dollars in business, and Jumeng suddenly felt that he was carrying a heavy burden.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes."

    He now has a lot of spiritual essence stones, so he doesn't need to run around to make money. The most important thing right now is to spend all the spiritual stones as soon as possible and convert them into his own strength. .

    Lin Chuwen's two medicinal pills sold for almost 30 million spirit essence stones. If only the two of them used so many spirit essence stones, they should be enough for them to break through to the ninth level of the Creation Realm. It shouldn't be a problem to die for decades.

    It's a pity that there are too many places to use spirit stones, and there are always pros and cons to a big family! 30 million yuan stone, if only he and Lin Chuwen used it, it would be enough for decades. The problem is, they still have a big family, Xiaobai, Chasing the wind and so on, they are all bottomless pits!