chapter 428 The person who should be robbed.

Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen wandered around in the secret realm, and after a few days, they gained a lot.

    "Miss Shu, we meet again!" Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen suddenly appeared in front of Shu Lingyue.

    Xiaobai easily solved a "soul pet master" who was chasing Shu Lingyue, and a cloud of black mist floated out from the body of the "soul pet master", making Mo Tuanzi swallow it.

    Mo Tuanzi smacked his lips and said, "This ghost doesn't taste very good, it's not enough to eat."

    Chu Ye shook his head secretly . The previous ninth-rank emperors were indeed inferior, and Mo Tuanzi's mouth was becoming more and more tricky now.

    Shu Lingyue looked at Chu Ye and the two of them with a sigh of relief, and said, "I accept the love of the two of you again. Lingyue really doesn't know how to repay."

    Chu Ye smiled and said indifferently: " Hands up, Miss Shu, how have you been recently!"

    Shu Lingyue frowned and said, "Not very good."

    Chu Ye said with some doubts: "Miss Shu is so careful, but she still can't hide?"

    Shu Lingyue said deeply After taking a breath, he said with an ugly face, "Young Master Chu knows that there is a teleportation talisman, which is divided into child and mother talismans, allowing the bearer of the mother talisman to teleport to the soul pet master holding the child talisman."

    Chu Ye After thinking about it, he said, "You are also talking about a one-way locator. The elders can teleport to the juniors in time, so that the juniors can be rescued in time when they are in danger."

    Shu Lingyue nodded with an ugly face, and said, "It is this kind of talisman. My uncle teleported over just now, and he also attracted the monsters in the secret realm." After that, he actually launched the teleportation charm and ran away.

    Shu Lingyue was a little annoyed. Before, she had reminded her uncle that there might be a problem with the inheritance of the divine pillar. Maybe it was a trap. It was best to leave early to avoid changes. Uncle did not believe in herself, and she felt that she was overthinking. When something happened, my uncle actually borrowed himself to stop the disaster.

    Chu Ye frowned and said, "Your uncle has this kind of record. When he was in the Flame Mountain, didn't he..."

    Shu Lingyue nodded and said, "That's right." You can teleport to save her, but the other party doesn't.

    Shu Lingyue gritted her teeth, feeling a little depressed. Her father also counted on her uncle to take care of her. Now it's fine. Not to mention that she was not taken care of, and was almost implicated.

    The black crow looked at Shu Lingyue and said, "Then you are unlucky enough! You met such a bad elder."

    Shu Lingyue smiled reluctantly and did not speak.

    "Why are you two here?" Shu Lingyue asked, changing the subject.

    "We were chasing those soul pet masters who were taken away, and we happened to find it here." Chu Ye said.

    Shu Lingyue looked at Chu Ye strangely and said, "There was a time when someone made a divination, the demons from outside the realm came out, and the world was in chaos. Some people thought that you were the source of the chaos. Now, it seems that these people must have made a mistake. The root cause should be the ghost clan demon in the Inheritance Pillar." The

    black crow nodded and said, "It's almost the same, Chu Ye, a salted fish, is still a little short of the world of chaos, those guys think that Chu Ye can do it. Subverting the Soul Pet Continent is too flattering for Chu Ye."