Chapter 458 Blood back to ancestors pill

Giant Bloodline Stone Forest.

    The giants have a stone forest that can detect the bloodline concentration. As long as the blood is dripped into the stone pillars, the gold bloodline concentration in the giants can be detected.

    Few people come to Shilin on weekdays. The bloodline concentration of the giants is generally set when they are first born. It is very difficult to increase the bloodline concentration in the later stage.

    Generally, the giants will only test the bloodline concentration at birth. After that, there are no special circumstances, and they may not be tested again for tens or hundreds of years.

    In the Bloodline Stone Forest recently, people come and go, and everyone wants to see if they have made progress.

    "Elder Giant Bear, you are here again!" Elder Giant Tooth looked at Elder Giant Bear and said.

    Elder Juxiong nodded and said proudly, "Yes! I'm here again."

    Elder Juhong slapped Elder Juhong with a palm and said, "Old man, what do you mean by your diligence? Use, this bloodline concentration is here, you can’t improve it by trying a few more times, you have this spare time, why don’t you practice the blood

    -forging art again.” The exercise can temper the blood vessels in the body and increase the concentration of the blood vessels. Of course, this exercise also has its drawbacks. The biggest disadvantage of the blood training art is pain. It takes a lot of perseverance to keep practicing.

    The giant bear glared at Ju Hong angrily, and said, "What do you know! Get the hell out of here!"

    Elder Giant Bear squeezed out a drop of blood essence and dripped it into the Bloodline Stone Pillar, and the Bloodline Stone Pillar was activated at once.

    The bright red mercury column above the stone pillar rose rapidly, and then slowly stopped. Finally, the stone pillar showed that the bloodline of the giant bear had reached six percent.

    Elder Giant Bear's bloodline concentration test results immediately caused an uproar.

    The bloodline concentration of the giant clan is 5% to 6%. Recently, under the catalysis of the blood bone pill, there are still a few elders in the clan whose bloodline concentration has reached 5%. Six percent is very few.

    Elder Giant Bear has now gone a step further, and has finally entered the ranks of 6%.

    Elder Giant Tooth looked at the giant bear with a bit of sourness in his heart.

    Among the elders, the bloodline concentration of the elder giant bear is outstanding. Now, he has gone a step further and rushed to the front of him.

    Such a high bloodline concentration, appearing on the idiot of the giant bear, made the elders of giant teeth very envious and jealous.

    The giant tiger looked at the giant teeth and said with some doubts: "Why did you suddenly cross the shackles of the bloodline?" The

    giant bear was stuck at the bottleneck of 6% earlier . So easy! "Could it be that you stole your grandson's medicine pill?"

    Ju Qiong glared at Juhu angrily and said, "Whoever robbed your grandson's medicine pill, you stole your grandson's medicine pill, you took me Who do you think you are?"

    The giant tiger snorted and said somewhat puzzled: "Then what's going on with you? Don't tell me, you broke through naturally.

    " Come down and sell it.