Chapter 454: Mutated Blood Bone Pill

Elder Tooth's stone house.

    "Two hundred jars of wine, not bad, not bad." Elder Juya patted Jumeng's shoulder with satisfaction.

    Jumeng smiled and said proudly: "As soon as the sale started, I started to choose, those fools who were left behind, I could only pick up the rest, these fools."

    Ju Tooth said with satisfaction: "My grandson It 's just clever."

    Elder Jufang said with interest: "I heard, what are the benefits of smashing golden eggs this time?"

    "Yeah! This activity of smashing golden eggs is very interesting, because I bought a lot, so the total I got five chances to smash golden eggs, it would be great if Young Master Chu could arrange more activities like this in the future." Jumeng said a little bit still.

    There are very few entertainment activities for the giant clan. This golden egg event held by Chu Ye can be said to be very popular.

    Chu Ye prepared a total of 200 golden eggs, which was simply not enough.

    Elder Jufang looked at Jumeng and said, "What did you hit?"

    Jumeng smiled and said, "Some medicinal pills." There was also some honey, not to mention honey.

    Jumeng took out a pile of bottles and cans.

    "What kind of pills are these?" asked the elder giant tooth.

    Jumeng shook his head and said, "I didn't ask much."     Elder Jufang said

    with a dark face, a little speechless: "I didn't ask much, how could you not ask?"

It can be detoxified, but it is a highly poisonous poison. Some elixir that can increase spiritual power have hallucinogenic effects, and some elixir can temporarily improve the strength of people in the face of danger, but they will make people weak afterwards. , Some medicinal pills have specific properties, just like some medicinal pills are water attributes, the water monks take it no problem, the fire monks take it, but they will go crazy...

    I don't know the specific effects of the medicinal pills, use them randomly , maybe something will happen.

    This guy, Jumeng, didn't even ask clearly.

    "Chu Shao said that they are all medicinal pills to strengthen the body. Maybe there are certain side effects, but they should not kill people." Ju Meng said.

    Elder Juya glared at Jumeng angrily, and said, "You can't eat it? That's it, why don't you ask clearly."

    Before, when Lin Chuwen was on the market, the medicine pills were just fine. There might be something good in there.

    Jumeng shrugged and said nonchalantly, "It's fine if you know you won't die. Anyway, he said too much, and I can't remember it."

    Jumeng: "..." Jumeng, this idiot, has a poor memory, and is so righteous. of.

    Elder Jufang checked the medicine pill, and suddenly his face became serious, "This medicine medicine, what medicine is this?"

    "It's written on the bottle! Plant medicine pills." The

    human race's innate conditions are too weak, and taking medicine pills can continuously improve their physique. Their giants are different, and their giants don't need to take this.

    "The blood bone pill doesn't grow like this, I have eaten the blood bone pill of the human race." Elder Jufang said with a frown.

    "That's what Young Master Chu made a mistake. Although Young Master Chu is very powerful, sometimes things go wrong." Ju Meng said.