Chapter 480 Inheritance of the Giants

Chu Ye wandered around the place of inheritance and found a few space rings from several other stone carvings.

    Even stone carvings will gradually weather with the years, and those that can survive to the present are mostly powerful characters.

    If there is no blood resonance, it is impossible to obtain the inheritance of the blood of the same family contained in the stone carvings. However, the resources hidden in the stone carvings can be plotted.

    Before the stone sculpture was self-proclaimed, most of the space props were hidden in the hidden places of flesh and blood. Chu Ye's soul force could lock the position of the space prop, and then Xiaobai used the space transfer technique to take out the space props hidden on the stone carving. .

    In addition to the time dragon stone carvings, there are fifteen stone carvings in the place of inheritance. When Xiaobai started to take space props, it was not very smooth. The stone carvings found something wrong and exploded directly. However, Xiaobai mastered certain tricks later. All succeeded.

    Among the space rings that Chu Ye found on the stone sculptures, there were more than 300 million spirit essence stones in the space rings. Apart from the spirit essence stones, there were also a lot of other cultivation resources.

    Among the space rings, Chu Ye found hundreds of jade boxes, all of which were filled with various elixir.

    Although the jade box can better preserve the medicinal power, most of the elixir have lost their efficacy due to the age, but there are still a few useful and very precious medicinal materials left.

    Chu Ye sighed to himself, this ancient monk is indeed rich enough! All of them are wealthy.

    Chu Ye swallowed a blood lotus, and his blood suddenly rose.

    Chu Ye finally understood why he liked to come to the secret realm to take risks. This is good luck. If you hit a chance, it is hundreds of millions of spiritual stones, which is much better than his hard work. Three hundred million spiritual essence stones are enough for him. Misfortune has been around for a long time.

    Chu Ye wondered if he had smashed all three hundred million spiritual essence stones into the spiritual spring.

    Smashing all 300 million spiritual essence stones into the spiritual spring will definitely improve the quality of the spiritual spring. The improved spring water may help them enter the realm of life and death. Human flesh hurts.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen discussed it, and Lin Chuwen agreed with Chu Ye and smashed 300 million spiritual stones into the spiritual spring.

    Lingshi can be earned again, but the quality of Lingquan cannot be delayed.

    As soon as the 300 million spirit stones were smashed into it, white mist rose from the spring, and standing next to the spring, one could feel the strong vitality transforming.

    Lin Chuwen is in a good mood. It should take a few days for Lingquan to transform. By then, the effect will be better.

    ...

    Under normal circumstances, the place of inheritance is isolated from the world, and it is still very safe.

    Chu Ye glanced at Xiaobai and said, "You didn't receive a lot of gifts, so let's take a look now."

    Xiaobai nodded, using the power of space, all kinds of spirit herbs, spirit medicines, magic tools, The spirit stone fell from the sky.

    Chu Ye glanced at Xiaobai and said, "You really have collected a lot of things!"