Chapter 547: Dream Clan Alchemist

Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were hanging out in the city, and the two bought a lot of soul gems.

    Wangu Pill City is a holy place for Pill Dao. There are many good things in Pill City that are suitable for Pill Masters. Almost every commercial building in the city has Soul Essence Stone for sale, and Lin Chuwen bought some scattered.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen spent three days strolling in the city, and the spiritual essence stones on their bodies were reduced by five billion.

    Dan City is a mixed bag, and most of the city is rich and powerful monks.

    In other places, the transaction volume of 5 billion spirit stones is definitely a lot, but in Pill City, there are monks who like to spend a lot of money everywhere, and the behavior of the two is not noticeable.

    Lin Chuwen walked into a commercial building and was attracted by the nine-leaf sky soul grass in the crystal cabinet.

    At the level of Lin Chuwen, there are not many spiritual grasses that can make his heart move, and the nine-leaf heavenly soul grass in front of him is one of them.

    It is not easy for the Heavenly Soul Grass to grow nine leaves. This one has already reached the eighth-level quality, and its medicinal properties are extraordinary. It is a rare spirit grass that can repair the wounds of the soul. If it is refined into the Heavenly Soul Pill, it is expected to completely heal the soul of Mo Ling trauma.

    Mo Ling had extraordinary strength back then, and could fight against the ancestral realm. If his strength could be restored to its heyday, it would be of great help to them.

    "Storekeeper, how can I sell this Celestial Soul Grass?" Lin Chuwen recently bought a lot of spirit grasses, but most of them were seventh-level spirit grasses. Buying eighth-level spirit herbs was too conspicuous, so Lin Chuwen never started.

    The Heavenly Soul Grass in front of me is extremely rare. It is not the same as the eighth-level spirit grasses I have seen before. The previous ones were dispensable to them. The one in front of me, but after passing this village, there is no such shop. .

    The shop owner came out, smiled, and said, "This Heavenly Soul Grass is not for sale. It's either ten treasured grade seven pills, or one eighth pill."

    Lin Chuwen was stunned for a moment. Said: "Ten level seven medicinal pills are enough?" The

    shopkeeper nodded and said, "Ordinary level seven medicinal pills will not work, they must be rare enough."

    Lin Chuwen took out ten seventh-level medicinal pills, and the shopkeeper looked at the medicinal pills Lin Chuwen took out, and was quite satisfied with the quality of the medicinal pills.

    "Do you have a high-level alchemist token? We will deliver it now." The shop owner asked.

    Lin Chuwen frowned and said, "Do you still need an alchemist token when you buy spiritual herbs in your shop?"

    "Yes, we only sell treasured herbs like this to senior alchemists from the alchemist association." Realizing something, the enthusiasm on his face faded a little, "If the two of you don't have the alchemist token, this spirit grass will be no match for the two of you."

    Lin Chuwen: "..." There is still such a rule, There are spirit stones and medicinal herbs, but it is really a sin to buy spirit grass.

    The shop owner looked at the two of them and said arrogantly, "The two of you should be newcomers. There are restrictions on the purchase of spirit grass with a sign like this. Gao, you need a senior alchemist from the alchemist association to buy it."