Chapter 557 Mo Ling's Dream

Wangudan City.

    "Lin Chuwen has been in Wangu Dan City all the time. Feng Qianyu is a blind man! People are right under her nose, and she has put so much effort into offering a reward." Xingye shook his head, full of schadenfreude.

    Xingjuan turned the glass in his hand and said: "It's also the people from the Alchemist Association who are too confident." The

    Alchemist Association's alchemists have always been high above, these people are jealous of Lin Chuwen's talent, but they don't look down on each other, and think the other party is a wild way. .

    The eighth-level alchemist of the Alchemy Association should subconsciously feel that since the association has taken action, Lin Chuwen should hide around like a bereaved dog. These people probably did not expect that Lin Chuwen was so courageous, not only did he not run, He also came to the Alchemist Association's nest.

    Xingye held his chin and said, "Master Lin Dan made the Heavenly Soul Pill, is it true?"

    "I'm not sure if it is the Heavenly Soul Pill, but Mo Ling's strength has recovered." Before Mo Ling, his soul was seriously injured , Now that he has recovered, he must have taken an elixir to repair the wounds of his soul.

    "Alchemist Lin is in the Eternal Pill City. He has endured humiliation and burdens. I am afraid that his alchemy skills have improved again." Xingye sighed.

    Xingjuan curled his lips and said, "It seems a bit exaggerated to say that you bear the burden of humiliation."

    Recently, several eighth-level alchemists have been talking about Lin Chuwen's affairs. Lin Chuwen is in the ancient Dan Mountain, changing a cave every few days. It was very easy and carefree, and it really can't be said to bear the burden of humiliation.

    ...

    the city of Wangudan.

    "Tianji Clan is considered to be in the mountains. I didn't expect that it was not a deep mountain, but Gudan Mountain." Yan Yue said.

    "The actions of these two people are really unexpected. Are those two courageous or small?" Wen Tianqi said.

    Back then, when Lin Chuwen was afraid of being seen by others, he didn't participate in the Dan meeting, so he should not have the courage. Killing several life and death situations in a row shows that he is not small.

    Knowing that the Alchemist Association intended to target the two of them this time, Lin Chuwen dared to concoct alchemy in the ancient Dan Mountain.

    "My master said that in the past few years, there have been people on Gudan Mountain who have been frequently changing caves to cultivate, I am afraid it is Lin Chuwen." Yan Yue said.

    Wen Tianqi took a deep breath and said: "It is said that Lin Dan has refined the Heavenly Soul Pill, and he is already a late eighth-level alchemist."

    Yan Yue couldn't help muttering: "I also heard what Master said, really Hurry up!"

    Wen Tianqi rubbed his forehead. Back then, when he first met Lin Chuwen, Wen Tianqi thought that Lin Chuwen would be a strong enemy, but now, Lin Chuwen has become his master's strong enemy, and he is no longer worthy of being Lin Chuwen. The opponent of the first article.

    "Mo Ling recognized Lin Chuwen as the main body, it's not a loss!" With Lin Chuwen's talent, it is impossible to become a ninth-level alchemist. At that time, Mo Ling may have taken a big advantage.

    Yan Yue took a deep breath and said, "It's definitely not a loss." Not only was it not a loss, but it also made a lot of money, "I heard that Chu Ye and Fenghuang had a fight. Really?"