chapter 530 The daily life of chai feng dragon

Xiao family.

    After the news of Lin Chuwen's advanced eighth-level alchemy master spread, the Xiao family came to visit like a cloud of guests, and there was an endless stream of guests who came to visit.

    No matter how powerful a seventh-level alchemist is, it is only a seventh-level alchemist, which is different from an eighth-level alchemist.

    The news that Chu Ye is a powerhouse in the realm of life and death is still being talked about by everyone, and the news of Lin Chuwen's advanced eighth-level alchemist spread like wildfire.

    For a time, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen both doubled in value, and the deeds of the two were sung everywhere in the human race.

    Wen Tianqi looked at Lin Chuwen, smiled, and said, "Alchemist Lin is really amazing! He has come this far on his own."

    Wen Tianqi had long felt that with Lin Chuwen's talent, it would be sooner or later to advance to the eighth level of alchemy. It's just that I didn't expect the other party to come this far so quickly.

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said: "Alchemist Wen has won the prize, and Alchemist Wen is fast."

    Wen Tianqi smiled bitterly and said, "How can it be so easy, my soul power is not enough, I'm afraid I need more Hone for a hundred years."

    "One hundred years, how long will it take?" Lin Chuwen blurted out his debut.

    Wen Tianqi twitched the corner of his mouth and said, "A hundred years will soon pass." A monk has a long life, and a hundred years is just a flick of a finger.

    Lin Chuwen regretted what he said, and smiled embarrassingly.

    For Lin Chuwen, the biggest limitation of entering the eighth-level alchemy master is that there is no one to give advice. For an alchemist like Wen Tianqi, the biggest limitation is soul power. The refining of eighth-level medicinal herbs requires a huge amount of soul support.

    Wen Tianqi glanced at Lin Chuwen and said sourly: "Lin Danshi's talent is unparalleled, you probably don't even know how blessed you are."

    Lin Chuwen: "Probably..." Soul Pet Master Innate soul power is strong, he really doesn't need to worry about soul power, plus Wuwu's blessing and spiritual spring water, although there is no master's guidance, Lin Chuwen has been on the Dan Dao for so many years, and it has been smooth sailing without encountering many bottlenecks. .

    Wen Tianqi: "..." Probably, what the hell? It really made one's fists itch to hear, "Alchemist Lin has advanced to the eighth level, is he still staying in the Xiao family?"

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said "um".

    Wen Tianqi smiled and said: "Lin Danshi is very nostalgic! The Xiao family has found a treasure." Lin     Chuwen

    shook his head and said, "Where? I'm just too lazy to bother."

, they can stand on their own, but they don't want to worry about it for the time being.

    Wen Tianqi frowned and said, "Are you so afraid of trouble?"

    Lin Chuwen took a sip of tea and said lightly, "It's better to have less than one thing."

    He and Chu Ye had too many secrets, and there was no nest. At that time, if you encounter trouble, you just need to flash people directly. If you establish your own power, it will be difficult to handle at that time.

    ...

    the realm of the dragon race.

    Chasing the wind was lying on the top of Longshan, a little bored and flicking his tail.