Chapter 544 The Demon Race Reacts

Abyssal battlefield.

    "I haven't seen you for a few days, what is Venerable Kaifeng doing?" Immortal Venerable Yanhe asked with great interest.

    Immortal Kaifeng smiled and said: "I have nothing to do, I went to adjust the images of monks entering and leaving the abyss battlefield before and after the appearance of the Enlightenment Pagoda.

    " Yes, but, I guess it should have been disguised, and it has been so long, I might not be able to find anything." Immortal Venerable Yanhe said.

    Immortal Venerable Kaifeng nodded, "I didn't expect to find anything, I just checked it casually. I didn't expect that there are people behind Time Dragon and White Tiger."

    Immortal Venerable Yanhe shook his head and said, "Yes! Unexpectedly, soul pet masters actually reappeared in the world."

    Back then, when soul pet masters were in full swing, everyone in the upper realm monster clan was in danger, for fear that they would be caught as soul pets if they were not careful.

    In those days, a powerful soul pet master could contract thousands of monsters by himself, and he could start a beast tide wherever he wanted. Monster beasts were only consumables for soul pet masters. New mandatory contract.

    A powerful soul pet master in the realm of life and death can control more than a dozen soul pets in the realm of life and death at the same time. A monk in the upper realm can deal with two monks of the same rank, which is already considered powerful. Soul pet masters rely on soul pets. thing.

    Some ruthless soul pet masters simply do not regard soul pets as companions.

    Normally, it is difficult for the monks in the realm of creation to pose a threat to the realm of life and death, but if the monks in the realm of creation are willing to blow themselves up, the threat to the powerhouses in the realm of life and death is greater. In history, there was a soul pet master in the realm of life and death, who contracted a lot of soul pets in the realm of creation, and often manipulated the soul pets under him to self-destruct.

    Back then, the soul pet master was also doing more and more excessively, which attracted many demon clans in the immortal world to rise up and kill the soul pet master.

    However, even in those days when soul pet masters were at their peak, most soul pet masters contracted with ordinary monsters, and those who could use dragon clan and white tiger clan as soul pets like Chu Ye were very few.

    ...

    Dragon clan.

    A group of dragons, gathered together to talk about something.

    "Lord Time Dragon is actually the soul pet of a soul pet master. It's too embarrassing for the Dragon Clan. We should clean up the portal."

    "But our Dragon Clan is just such a Time Dragon in the state of life and death, and the portal is gone."

    "It is said that the White Tiger Clan is gone. The white tiger that belonged to him is also Chu Ye's soul pet, and it

    's not bad to be accompanied by the white tiger clan." "It's hard to say that, the Canglan dragon and the time dragon are a group, the white tiger clan has only one, and we are the dragon clan. There are two, it's too lost."

    "I asked Shi Shilong before, and he said he didn't know the Canglan dragon, tsk tsk, obviously they belonged to the same group." Their dragon clan actually produced such a dragon full of lies.

    "I heard that Time Dragon helped his host and kidnapped the black phoenix of the Phoenix family. I don't know if it succeeded.

    " It's good to agree, Lord Chasing Feng has given him enough face."