chapter 444 spirit wine return gift.

Elder Tooth's stone house.

    "Meng, Chu Ye is helping Elder Juhe to clean up the weeds recently?" Elder Juya asked.

    Jumeng nodded and said: "Yes! Chu Shao helped Elder Juhe to clean up the weeds. Elder Juhe paid 200,000 Spirit Essence Stone. Chu Shao probably felt that Elder Juhe gave too much and sent it back. I gave some spirit wine to Elder

    Juhe." Elder Jufang said with a sigh: "I didn't expect that among the human race, there are so simple people who clean up such a large weedy grass and collect 200,000 spirit essence stones. Oh, I actually sent so many spirit wines."

    Thinking of the spirit wine he drank, Ju Tooth couldn't help being a little excited.

    His luck was good. The spirit wine he drank should be brewed from fire-type spirit fruit, full of flames. After drinking it, Giant Tooth even felt that his spiritual power had slightly improved.

    It's a pity that it was too little. He only drank half of it and asked the giant tiger to rob it.

    Juhu, this bastard, said that he was disdainful, and he was polite when he grabbed the spirit wine.

    In the end, the cheeky giant bear walked two altars, and the giant tiger seemed to follow three altars. It was too shameless. After the last time about the blood elf fruit tree, the giant tiger seemed to be more and more shameless. It can be seen that the giant tiger is such a shameless thing.

    Ju Tooth sighed and said to himself: He is still too thin-skinned, and he only hid one jar. The hundred jars of spirit wine that Chu Ye sent out seemed to have their own flavors, it would be great if they could taste them one by one.

    Jumeng nodded and said, "Yes! Young Master Chu is really good."

    Originally, it was their job to clean up the weeds for Elder Juhe, because when cleaning up poison ivy, they would often remove the spirit grass as well. , They were scolded by Elder Juhe a lot. Now that Chu Ye helped them do the work, it saved them a lot of effort.

    "Those two foreigners are quite capable." Giant Fang praised.

    Jumeng nodded and said in agreement, "Young Master Chu is very capable. When Young Master Chu eradicated the poisonous ivy, he did not damage other spirit grasses at all. After the poisonous ivy was eradicated, the other spirits grew even better. already."

    Ju Ya said in surprise: "Is it really that powerful?"

    Ju Meng nodded and said, "Yes!"

    "If he is so powerful, please ask him to help clean up the spiritual fields in our ancient Yueling Mountains. Weeds, grandpa, I will give you 100,000 Spirit Essence Stones." Ju Tooth said.

    Jumeng frowned, and said somewhat puzzled: "Grandpa, don't you care about the harvest in the spiritual field?"

    Every elder of the giant clan has his own territory, and the elders of the giant teeth also have them. The elders of the giant teeth, Gu Yue Ling produces a kind of Qingyue ore. The ore is very valuable and is the main source of income for the elders of the giant tooth. There is also a spiritual field in the ancient Yueling. However, the spiritual field is relatively barren, and the giant tooth usually only randomly sprinkles some seeds. How much you can get depends on destiny.

    The income of the giants mainly depends on hunting and spiritual ore, and they pay less attention to the resources of the spiritual field.

    Jufang looked at Jumeng and said angrily: "Your grandfather, when did I stop paying attention to the cultivation of spiritual fields?"