chapter 545 Mo Ling recognized lord

on the official road.

    Shi Shilong glanced back and said proudly: "Boss, that black phoenix is ​​chasing after him, I think that stupid bird has figured it out."

    Chu Ye glanced at Shi Shilong and said, "Are you sure? Has he really figured it out?"

    Shi Shilong said proudly: "That's natural, Lord Chasing Feng himself is a lobbyist, it is his blessing that the dead phoenix can figure it out, there are still many powerful monsters in the upper realm. The beast, that is, the time is too tight now, otherwise it will not be his turn."

    Chasing Feng secretly said: Although Mo Ling's dead phoenix has some brain problems, it is at the later stage of life and death, once the contract is made, the host should be able to enter immediately. In the middle stage of life and death, if someone comes to trouble again, there will be a better chance of winning. Once Chu Ye advanced to the middle stage of life and death, they would also be able to share a lot of benefits.

    "Then wait for him." Originally, he wanted Xiaobai to teleport. If Xiaobai used the power of space, the stupid bird might not be able to catch up.

    Chu Ye stopped and waited for Mo Ling to chase after him.

    "Is there something wrong with Daoist Mo Ling?"

    Mo Ling glanced at Chu Ye and said with a stiff neck: "I thought about it, I think it would be good to find a host to eat and drink for free. What do you think?"

    Chu Ye smiled . , said: "

    Daoist Mo Ling really thinks so, I'm naturally happy, but Your Excellency is serious? Wouldn't you be making fun of me?" But in the late stage of life and death, it was actually delivered to the door, and Chu Ye still felt a little incredible.

    The black phoenix fluttered its wings and said, "When I went out this time, I heard a lot of people scolding the dragon clan and the white tiger clan for their lack of courage, but they didn't come to trouble you. Fan, is actually willing to be a soul pet for someone, just driving it casually, and losing the face of the dragon clan, the white tiger clan has no blood, and among the monster clan, the phoenix clan still has the backbone, arrogant, and would rather die than yield."

    "Everywhere people step on the dragon clan and the white tiger clan and raise the phoenix clan. I thought that if it was not good, the phoenix clan would be so cheap. Therefore, my lord decided to make a grievance and make a contract with you. It will be cheaper for you."

    Chu Ye blinked . , did not expect it to be such a reason.

    "It's true that the Phoenix clan can't be cheap." Chu Ye asked with some doubts: "Why didn't you choose Chuwen?"

    Dark Phoenix said a little depressed: "In terms of conditions, he is an eighth-level alchemist, you are a soft eater, indeed he It's the first choice, but there are already two birds on his side, so I don't want to stay with that white-haired bird."

    Chu Ye: "..." Is it because of this? It seems that he picked it up cheaply. The Heavenly Fortune Crow is a bird of good fortune. I didn't expect that it would be rejected one day. "If that's the case, let's make a contract."

    Dark Phoenix said simply: "Okay."

    Chu Ye looked at Black Phoenix finally reminded: "Your Excellency, think clearly, if we resist during the contract, we can only fight in groups."

    Black Phoenix looked at Chu Ye, and said impatiently, "Why are you so long-winded as a human race? , Don't worry, since I agreed, I won't go back on my word."