Chapter 487 Soul Origin Silk

Lin Chuwen continued to browse the list, and was suddenly attracted by a reward.

    "Acquisition of Soul Primordial Silk, a strand of Soul Primal Silk Hundred Thousand Spirit Stones, what is Soul Primal Silk?" Lin Chuwen asked with interest.

    Soul Primitive Silk is related to soul power at first glance. Lin Chuwen is a soul pet master, and he always pays special attention to things related to soul power.

    Mu Qing frowned and explained: "There is a kind of spiritual stone in the upper realm, which is the soul essence stone. Some monks can extract the soul essence power from the soul essence stone and condense it into soul essence silk. It is still a kind of extreme that the soul essence silk can be used as medicine. A treasured elixir."

    "Is the soul essence precious?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    Mu Qing shook his head and said: "The soul essence stone is not too precious, the soul essence silk is very precious, in order to extract the soul essence silk, the soul cultivator needs to use the soul power to extract it from the soul essence stone, and extracting the soul essence silk is dangerous. The nature is very large, and after it is extracted, it must be refined in time, which can only be done by some soul masters with special soul power."

    "One soul essence stone can only extract one strand of soul essence silk, and frequent extraction of soul essence silk will make it easier for you to Affects the souls of monks."

    "It is said that many monks will have a splitting headache after refining the soul silk in the soul essence stone, and even go into trouble in serious cases. Therefore, although the work of extracting the soul essence silk is profitable, it is willing to do it. There are not many people."

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "So it is."

    "It is said that there was once a kind of soul master with special soul power, which could easily extract soul silk, and there would be nothing left. Hidden danger, however, such a soul master has not been seen for many years." Mu Qing said.

    Lin Chuwen thought about it, and secretly said: Mu Qing seems to be talking about a soul pet master! Although he had doubts in his heart, Lin Chuwen didn't ask directly.

    Mu Qing took a deep breath and said, "Many alchemists can directly absorb the soul essence silk. It is said that after absorbing the soul essence silk, the soul of the alchemist can grow and absorb more soul essence silk. The soul power of some cultivators in the realm of creation can even be compared to the realm of life and death."

    Chu Ye blinked and said, "Oh, so powerful?"

    Mu Qing nodded and said, "Yes! Dan Sheng Tantaiming prepared hundreds of thousands of soul threads for his son, which abruptly boosted his son's soul power."

    Chu Ye nodded. , said with some sighs: "A big deal!" Hundreds of thousands of soul threads, how much is that! It is good to repair the second generation!

    Mu Qing nodded and said, "Yes!"

    Lin Chuwen squinted his eyes, smiled, and said, "It seems that soul silk is really a good thing."

    Mu Qing nodded and said, "That's not true. Well."

    Lin Chuwen took a deep breath and secretly said, "I'm afraid he needs to get a batch of soul essence stones back to see what this soul essence stone is."

    Mu Qing carried his hands on his back and said, "At this time, the price of soul primordial silk should have doubled, and soul primal silk can be absorbed directly to strengthen the soul. If it is condensed into medicinal pills, the effect will be better, but it is not easy for soul primal silk to be used as medicine.