Chapter 565 Post-War News

With the experience of the Thunderstorm Sea, after entering Broken Star Islet, Chu Ye arranged for a few soul pets to patrol in turn to prevent people from being trapped again, and he was still ignorant.

    After Xiaobai's injury recovered, he often slipped out of Broken Star Islet to inquire about news.

    Chu Ye looked at Xiao Bai, who was in the dark and dusty, and asked, "How is it, what did you hear?"

    Chu Ye looked at Xiao Bai's rolling eyes.

    "I heard some interesting news. There is news from outside that you have been incarnated by the demon ancestor with three palms, your internal organs have been greatly broken, your meridians have been cut off, and you are about to die. Now many monks are looking for your whereabouts."

    Chu Ye squinted . With a smile, he said, "Very interesting news! Some flattered me, I didn't receive the three palms of the Demon Ancestor."

    Chai Feng nodded, and said in agreement: "It is indeed a little flattering of you, host. If you take the third slap, you'll be out of breath."

    Chu Ye: "..." This guy, you can't think of him well!

    Chu Ye looked at Xiaobai and said, "A lot of people are looking for me? These people want to pick up leaks..."

    Xiaobai nodded and said, "Mostly so, many monks believe this information and are very positive. I'm looking for your whereabouts."

    Chu Ye rolled his eyes and secretly said: If he is really about to die, then when he dies, the soul pets around him will be severely damaged by the backlash, and the willow tree demon and the time dragon will become things without owners. It's really a good time to catch up.

    Xiaobai tilted his head and said, "Before, the Alchemy Association offered a reward of 500 million to find your whereabouts, but everyone showed little interest. However, when the news that you were about to die came out, everyone responded. You are more active!"

    Chu Ye: "..." Is this guy Xiaobai gloating? He is unlucky, what good can Xiaobai get, this idiot!

    ...

    the white tiger clan.

    "Ancestor, there is news outside that Chu Ye is dying." Bai Qiong said.

    The White Tiger King said with some surprise: "Oh, Chuan is about to die, so it looks like he was seriously injured."

    Bai Qiong nodded, and said with some regret: "Chu Ye is still careless, and he has been hiding in the sea of ​​thunderstorms. The people of the gods and demons were blocked, and as a result, they were seriously injured by the incarnation of the demon ancestor, and now many life and death situations are tracing the whereabouts of Chu Ye." The

    white tiger king tilted his big head and said: "These guys, all want to Collect the corpse for Chu Ye!"

    Bai Qiong nodded and said, "Probably so, who doesn't want to collect the corpse for Chu Ye! There are so many good things in Chu Ye's hands, a cultivator of the civet clan said that in the thunderstorm sea a small Near the island, I smelled no less than a hundred different eighth-level medicinal herbs." The

    White Tiger King frowned and said, "So many hundred?"

    Bai Qiong nodded and said, "Yes." The

    civet cat family is good at Capturing smells, any difference in smells can't escape the nose of this family. Since the civet cat family can't say a hundred kinds, there are definitely more than a hundred kinds.