chapter 481 encounter people

From the place of inheritance, Chu Ye and the two wandered around in Broken Star Island, harvesting some resources one after another.

    "It's a fight." Chu Ye closed his eyes as he practiced, and when he received Mo Tuanzi's voice transmission, he suddenly opened his eyes.

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Chu Ye and said, "What's the matter, have you found anything good?"

    "Mo Tuanzi found a human monk. Not only that, but there seems to be someone from the Xiao family mixed in with this group of people." Chu Ye road.

    Lin Chuwen took a deep breath and said excitedly: "Humans, after so many years, I finally met."

    Before they came out, they promised Mu Qing that they would inquire about the condition of Mr. Xiao, but after so many years , did not find the right time.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen looked at each other.

    "Go and have a look." Lin Chuwen said.

    Chu Ye nodded, and the two quickly arrived at the place Mo Tuanzi said, only to find that two teams of human cultivators were fighting.

    The cultivation base of the two teams of monks is not too high. The two sides are the first one on the fifth floor of the Creation Realm, and the other is at the sixth floor of the Creation Realm. Such strength belongs to the cannon fodder reserve army in the secret realm.

    Chu Ye looked at a water lotus in the lake, shook his head, and said with some sigh: "It seems to be fought for the sake of Xingyu Xuelian, isn't it just an elixir?"

    Lin Chuwen thought about it. , lowered his voice and said, "Maybe it's because of poverty."

    Chu Ye rolled his eyes and felt that it made sense. It was indeed possible that he was forced by poverty. Among the monks in the realm of creation, he and Chuwen were definitely rich. of.

    This star rain snow lotus is very valuable. For him, it is an ordinary thing. If he wants to, buy some seeds of star rain snow lotus, put it in the spiritual spring and raise it for a period of time, and it will soon grow into it.

    This lotus flower is a good elixir for ordinary cultivators in the realm of good fortune.

    The two teams of human races are not fighting to the death, but each has a person to learn from each other. There are too many good things in the secret realm, and a star rain snow lotus is not worth fighting for life and death.

    "Fellow Daoists, what are you doing! Why are you fighting?" Lin Chuwen and Chu Ye walked out.

    The two teams of monks saw the two and stopped at the same time.

    Both Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen's strengths were on the eighth floor of the Creation Realm, which put a lot of pressure on the people on both sides. The monks on both sides didn't want to make wedding dresses for others.

    A female cultivator in purple looked at the two of them warily and explained.

    It turned out that the two teams found a star rain snow lotus at the same time. According to the rules, everything in the secret realm is first come, first served. However, the two parties arrived almost at the same time, and both parties insisted that they should see it first. When the Xingyu Xuelian arrived, the stalemate could not stand, so one person each chose to fight.

    Lin Chuwen put his hands on his back and said, "Why don't you do this, I just need this star rain snow lotus, how about I spend twice the money to buy this snow lotus?"