Chapter 488 Missing the Big Competition

House of Giants.

    Lin Chuwen tried to refine Zhuang Yimeng several times, and after a few times, Zhuang Yimeng of high quality came out a lot, but there was no top quality.

    "It still doesn't work!" Lin Chuwen said a little depressed.

    Mu Qing watched from the side and said, "Zhuang Yimeng Pill itself is not very easy to refine, and it is not easy to refine high-quality medicine pills. The best quality medicine is something that can be met but not sought after. Master Lin Dan can refine it like this. , it's already amazing."

    Lin Chuwen sighed and said with some regret: "30 million is still not easy to get! If you want to refine it, I'm afraid you have to retreat and think about it."

    Mu Qing smiled. Laughing, he said, "Master Lin, what should I do with these Zhuang Yimeng Dan? Top-grade, middle-grade ones should be able to sell a lot of spirit stones."

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Mu Qing and said, "In this case, you take Go and sell it."

    Mu Qing nodded and said, "Okay."

    "How can I make Zhuang Yimeng of the highest quality?" Lin Chuwen couldn't help holding his chin and muttered.

    Mu Qing said helplessly: "Master Lin, refining top-quality medicinal pills depends on chance. The more you ask for it, the harder it is to get it." Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "I know     it

    in my heart."

For other alchemists, this is true. However, he is a soul pet master with special soul power. The success rate of refining top-quality medicinal pills is much higher than that of ordinary alchemists. With the help of Lingquan, the success rate is even higher. .

    Lin Chuwen pondered that the next time he refines Zhuang Yimeng Pill, adding spiritual spring water, and then using Xiao Cai to perform the Dreaming Technique, maybe it can further improve the quality of the pill.

    Chu Ye walked in, glanced at the contemplative Lin Chuwen, and asked, "What are you thinking about?"

    Lin Chuwen took a deep breath and said, "I'm thinking about earning spirit stones. It's not very easy to refine, I thought I could refine some soul-type medicine pills and sell them."

    I’ve spent a lot of money recently, so I still need to make more money. The big competition is imminent. Many dan cultivators want to improve their soul power and make a final sprint in the last period of time. The supply of medicinal pills on the market is in short supply. This is a rare opportunity to make a fortune. what!

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "It's up to you to decide."

    Lin Chuwen entered the jade pendant space, and with the help of the power of chasing the wind, he quickly refined a batch of soul-like medicine pills.

    Seven days later, Lin Chuwen walked out of the jade pendant space.

    With the help of the power of time, Lin Chuwen's face was a little haggard, but he was in good spirits.

    Chu Ye looked at Lin Chuwen and said, "It's done?" Lin     Chuwen

    nodded and said, "Well, there are five hundred pieces in total, and they should be able to sell for tens of millions."

The efficiency of one day in the first article is worth a month.

    Chu Ye took a deep breath, and said with some distress: "It's so hard, it's not good, you can earn Lingshi slowly, don't be too tired."