Chapter 464 Meeting the Five Elements

Lin Chuwen's alchemy room.

    "Shattered Star Island Trial?" Lin Chuwen asked with interest.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes."

    "If you can go, it should be good." Broken Star Island should have a very strong star energy, which is very suitable for cultivating the star art.

    "However, there are only twenty places in the giant clan!" Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen frowned and said, "It's a little too short." With such a number of places, the Giants might not have enough points for themselves.

    Chu Ye frowned and said, "Anyway, it's still a long time, so we can take a long-term view."

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "That's true." Ten years can change a lot of things.

    The matter of the Neon Primrose was exposed, and the giants were no longer secretive, and Jumeng, Jushi and others returned to their previous appearances, and they ran to the Purple Mist Valley when they had something to do.

    "Have the people of the Five Elements gone away?" Chu Ye asked.

    Jumeng frowned and said, "Not yet."

    The people of the Five Elements wanted to see Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, but the Giants always disagreed. Several people from the Five Elements simply stayed with the Giants and couldn't catch up. Walk.

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "You haven't left yet!"

    Jumeng grunted: "Five elements are a group of turtle-haired guys, they dislike our giants' stone houses, rough food, and troublesome death, but let them go. , but he didn't leave."

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "Really? This group of people is really difficult to serve!" Jumeng

    nodded seriously and said, "Isn't it true."

    "I heard that they are Are you here to discuss the Broken Star Island trial?" Chu Ye said.

    Ju Yang pondered for a while, and said, "Actually, the Five Elements Clan came a little early, and this matter is still more than ten years old. These guys came so early, they should have found something, and they came to you, Young Master Chu. "

    Chu Ye: "..." Is that so? Is it really aimed at him, isn't he narcissistic?

    "I see, the people of the Five Elements seem to be thinking about you, Chu Ye. If they don't see anyone, they won't leave. A bunch of bullshit plaster." Jumeng said in a bad tone.

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "If that's the case, let's meet when we see you. I shouldn't have anything to hide..."

    ...

    Purple Mist Valley.

    "Young Master Chu, we meet again! You finally got out! But let's wait!" Shui Qianshang looked at Chu Ye and said.

    Chu Ye nodded at Shui Qianshang and said, "Long time no see, fellow Daoist Shui, you are becoming more and more handsome."     "

    Young Master Chu has won the prize, but I was wrong before. I didn't expect Young Master Chu to be so powerful."

Before selling the seeds of Neon Primrose to Chu Ye, I just wanted to tease Chu Ye, but unexpectedly, the other party actually planted it. So many people have failed. I didn't expect a little cultivator like Chu Ye to come out. It's really incredible.

    "Young Master Chu, was your Neon Evening Primrose planted from the seeds I sold you last time?" Shui Qianshang asked suspiciously.

    Before Shui Qianshang came to see Chu Ye, he had already gone to the spiritual field where the neon evening primrose seedlings were planted. In the past, some people actually planted seedlings, but the means used were quite expensive, and the gains outweighed the losses. Chu Ye gave birth to such a large area, and he did not know how to do it.