Chapter 533 Soul Pet Appears

Gu Wang slapped the teleportation array in the sky with a palm, letting a force of space behind the teleportation array block it back.

    Meng Jiu looked at the magic formation in the sky, frowned, and said, "What is that."

    "It looks like a space summoning formation." Meng Shiqi said.

    "Summoning array, what does he want to summon?" Meng Jiu said with some doubts.

    Meng Shiqi muttered: "I don't know, this Chu Ye doesn't seem to be simple!"

    "It seems that there is something to come out, more than one." Meng Jiu carefully felt the breath after the teleportation array.

    Xiaobai, Chasing Feng, Duotian, and Mo Tuanzi emerged one by one from behind the teleportation formation.

    As soon as the teleportation array came out, the situation of the battle suddenly changed.

    Xiaobai jumped out from behind the teleportation array, and his eyes swept across the audience.

    Meng Shiqi looked at the thing that came out from behind the teleportation array, and murmured, "Am I blinded?"

    Meng Jiu frowned and said, "It shouldn't be." Unless he also became blind with him !

    Meng Shiqi murmured: "How could Chu Ye have something to do with the White Tiger of the White Tiger Clan, and the Time Dragon, I'm afraid I'm out of my mind. Shouldn't the Time Dragon be in the Dragon Clan? Why is it suddenly here?"

    Meng Jiu took a deep breath and said, "This thing seems to be summoned by Chu Ye."

    Xiaobai glanced at Chu Ye and said, "Boss, why are you looking for us!"

    Chu Ye smiled and said : "Can't you see it? Naturally, it's a group fight."

    Xiaobai said happily: "Tsk tsk, you usually only know how to eat soft rice, and when you encounter a battle, your bones will soften, and Lord Xiaobai will come to the rescue. "

    Chu Ye rolled his eyes and said, "How can you blame me? Isn't it because there are so many of them? If you

    fight alone, you don't need to come here." Just fight." Xiaobai said.

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "I also like group fights the most. However, I like our group the most. Fighting the other side is boring."

    Xiao An: "..."

    Ming Anfeng looked at The little whites who suddenly appeared, their eyes widened with anger, "You guys, you are a group?"

    Several strongholds in Di Ming have suffered heavy losses one after another. Later, it was confirmed that the white tiger was the one who started the operation. Ming Anfeng wanted to clean up the white tiger for a long time. However, Xiaobai's strength is not weak, and he has the ability to escape, so he can't come and go without a trace.

    Ming Anfeng was originally looking for trouble with Lin Chuwen, but he was deliberately provoking, but he didn't want to, and he actually found the main leader.

    "It turned out to be you! It turned out that you were doing the trick." Ming Anfeng gritted his teeth.

    As the so-called enemy met, they were extremely jealous, and several Earth-Ming cultivators were excited.

    Lin Chuwen looked at Ming Anfeng and said helplessly: "You can't blame me! Who made you want to arrest me as a free laborer first, I don't have the habit of doing white labor for others."