Forever Phantom: Part 4

"Freeze ghost punks!" We hear our parents shout as they stood in front of us pointing their weapons. "You tell us where our kids are!" Dad demanded as mom and Maddie cocked their shots. "I wish I knew!" Danny told them in a panic as they inched closer to us. "What is going on? Why can't we change back?!" Danny questions when our parents start shooting at us and Danny flies out of the way while I jump away.

Danny goes flying away till he heard my calls. "Danny! I can't fly!" He turns around to see me running away for our parents' shots while jumping in the air trying to fly. Gasping he flies back down and grabs my hand before flying up again and banging his head against the ceiling. "What's the deal?! You can't fly and I can't phase either?!"

Another shot from Jack reminded Danny of the current situation he needed to focus on instead. Missiles were shot at us, blowing a hole through the roof and we fly through the moment it wasn't an area they blasted at. "I can't get a hold of Danny today..." Sam trails off closing her phone after trying the umpteenth time trying to call Danny as Logan does the same "(y/n) won't pick up either, I saw her leave for school, so why didn't they show up? Where could they be?" All three of them turn their attention to the wall when the spot blurred colors fly through the window and crash into the wall. "Danny? (y/n)?" Sam asks as we get up and start explaining what just happened.

"Sorry, listen we just fought a ghost that looked exactly like us but he can change how he looks and split into clones of himself and now we can't change back or turn invisible, I can't turn intangible, and (y/n) can't fly!" Danny explains throwing his arms up in the air before grabbing his toast from earlier and taking a bite. "And you're eating toast, you hate toast! What gives?!" Tucker asks pointing at Danny who shouts in his face. "The problem is we can't change into Danny Fenton and (y/n) (l/n)! Us and the other Danny were fighting because had formed back into me and I ran into my Dad's Ecto-Stopo-Power-O-Fire and I think it's taking away our ghost powers!"

 "Does your dad ever make anything that doesn't mess you two up?" Tuck asks as Sam crosses her arms chiming in. "Or without a dorky name?" "We can't go home, we can't go to school, we can't even walk around in public without getting mobbed, what are we gonna do?"

Grabbing the toast Danny was eating, Tuck takes a bite before telling him "For starters, get some jam, this is awful dry." "It would also help if you knew what we were up against a morpho, which luckily for you I learned about. They're ghosts that don't have a face, they're in a way nobodies that can take the form of anything they see, they usually do this for attention, he mentioned us being glory hounds we must've stolen his thunder and now he has a grudge..."

I trail off, all of us unaware of him listening from behind the window. "That girl knows who I am!" He whispers shouts to himself before shivering with a smile. "I feel amazing, I have to get her attention again!"

 He mutters to himself before flying away once he saw the oncoming threat heading towards us. "Okay, you two are stuck in your Phantom forms, at least you know who your enemy is and what they want, it could be worse," Sam stated matter-of-factly while putting her hands on her hips when her wall was blasted to bits to reveal our parents. "Attention adolescence this is official Fenton and (l/n) business, have you kids seen Danny or (y/n)?" 

Jack asks when the smoke finally cleared up and all three of them gave each other a side-eye. "Uh, Danny and (y/n) who?" They asked in unison as Maddie explained "They were being chased throughout the house by that awful Danny Phantom and (s/n) and now we can't find them!" "They're not missing, we just saw them, right Tucker? Logan?" 

"Oh yeah, they were running down the street away from those awful ghost kids!" Tuck says earing Jack's response. "Bingo! We're on high alert search and rescue mode until we find them. Let's rock!" Another hole was blasted in Sam's wall as mom sighed telling them "Send us the bill..." With that they watch our parents fly off to look for me and Danny.

"We better figure out how to change you back fast, before more innocent bedroom walls are destroyed!" Sam and Logan say in unison as we slid from under Sam's bed both of their faces turning pink for a brief moment. "That means we have to find that other Danny- or morpho or whatever it is before it's too late!" Danny exclaims as I correct him "They don't have names they're referred to like him and her, makes it easier." "Whatever!"