Claw of the Wild: Part 5

"Friends..." He winces and I take notice of Wulf's wounds, stating "Danny, he's hurt, take him to the infirmary, I'm gonna go get some things," Before Danny could say anything I fly off into the woods and collect what I need. "What is that?" Danny asks when I return and he watches me mash up some berries in a bowl. "A mixture of berries that are known to speed healing. Once ghost fighting started to become dangerous I took classes for CPR, First Aid, medicine, and herbology," I explain, putting the concoction on Wulf's wounds before managing them up when he starts speaking on how it was nice to see us. "It's nice to see you again too," Danny says and I give him a knowing smirk.

"What? So I checked out the website you told me about and learned a little Esperanto. You know just for moments like this," I only smile more before returning back to the task at hand stating "I can't believe Wulf escaped from Walker's ghost jail again, and this time he's done some real damage."

"Well, tearing a hole between dimensions can take a lot out of ya," Danny says and the realization hits me as I tell him "Danny! The hole Wulf tore through to escape from Walker, it must still be open! I'm willing to bet all these monsters are coming from the Ghost Zone!" "Of course! They're crawling out of his portal like cockroaches through a sewer drain! Wulf can lead us to it and we'll close it up tonight."

Danny explains the plan, crossing his arms when Wulf hops off the table and lays down on the floor, and goes to sleep. "We're probably going to have to wait," I state, giggling a little, all of us unaware of the drone watching us from above. "So the ghost kids did what you could not: They found Wulf. Outstanding, now I can get three prisoners for the price of one. It's time to send out the invitation," Walker told his men as he watched the feed from the drone.

It was getting dark and Wulf still hadn't woken up, I had walked outside and sat down on the steps to think, soon letting my worries take over when Danny came up and sat down next to me, grabbing my hand.

"Don't worry (y/n), we'll find everyone," He tells me, lightly squeezing my hand and I squeeze it back stating "I know, Logan, Sam, and Tucker are out there with a monster or worse a monster and Dash, Paulina, Kwan, and Star!" "C'mon you know I'd never let anything happen to any of you, I couldn't imagine my life without you," Danny says and my eyes widen, my face goes red as he says "Or our friends."

 Suddenly we hear a rustle in the bushes. "Stay here, wake up Wulf," Danny says as we stand up and I grab his arm before he runs off stating "Be careful, I couldn't imagine my life without you either...Or our friends," Danny smiles, his face also turning red. "For you Sunshine, always," He tells me, leaning his head toward me and we kiss before he runs off into the woods going ghost and I go ghost and wake Wulf up. Danny lights up the area and two of Walker's men approach him. "Out past curfew ghost boy?" "Probably to see his girlfriend, isn't that against the rules?" 

The two tease as Danny charges up an ectoblast in both hands. "Walker's goons, I was wondering when you'd show up." "Relax kid, we aren't here to do any harm," One says before the other blasts Danny back with their weapon.

"Well, maybe just a little." "We have a message from Walker: Give us Wulf and will give you your friends," The two say, tossing Tucker's hat to the ground. "Tucker's hat!" Immediately Danny flies back to camp to find Wulf and me sitting outside waiting for him.

"Wulf! You need to remember where that portal is right now!" Danny says, showing Tuck's hat. Wulf grabs the hat and sniffs it before handing it to me and starts tracking Tucker down. Danny quickly grabs a bag and we follow him all night. The sun started to rise when once again we heard a growl in the bushes. "Oh no here we go again..." I mutter with a sigh as Danny and I charge up a blast as he tells Wulf "Get behind us."

 A cat-like monster jumps out but before we could shoot at it Wulf tackles it and starts attacking with his nails, scaring the creature off, but before it could get away, Wulf grabs the tail and starts spinning, tossing the monster away. "Boy, he sure recovered quickly," Danny says and I nod. "I'm telling you, it was the berries," I tell him as we continue on our way to the portal.

We approach a beautiful waterfall where we take a moment to stop and get some water. "Wow, this is pretty cool," Danny states as I tell him "Nature's full of nice surprises." "So I've heard." "Lia odoro venas de tie, sekvu min," Wulf says, pointing in the direction of the waterfall as he jumps through the water and we follow. "Another amazing wonder of nature," I say, putting my hands on my hips as we look at the portal before us. "Okay, are we ready to break into prison?" Danny asks and we look at Wulf who was using the wall to sharpen his claws. "I'd say that's a yes."