Torrent of Terror: Part 2

"There's just no ducking the rain here in Amity Park and that's the best news in weeks. The drought is over and we all have our super neat-o mayor: Vlad Masters to thank. We owe you a debt of gratitude Mr. Mayor, feel free to send us the bill," The weatherman reports pointing at a duck before it bites his finger as he began to shout and shake his finger in pain. Vlad pets his cat while smirking at the tv screen when the sound of thunder scared Maddie and she ran off when the window busted open and in a tornado-like fashion Vortex flew in.

 "Vortex my boy you have done well, my approval rating is up a whopping 82%," Vlad turning the screen on to show to graphs one pre-rain which was 15%, and one after rain which was 97%.

"Well I am good aren't I?" Vortex asks, praising himself with his arms crossed. "But this paltry rain  is just the tip of the iceberg, like the one I'll create in the middle of the Sahara when I'm free!" Vortex exclaims creating a snowman in his hand with a skull for a face before melting it with laser eyes. "And I'll be anxious to see that as soon as you stop the rain," Vlad states pulling out the barometer, Vortex's eyes widening as he asks in disbelief "Stop the rain?! The weather is my art, I will not just stop it. Did anyone ask Pichaso to stop painting the Mona Lisa?!" "That was DaVinci, you dolt."

Vlad corrects him and Vortex shouts "Whatever! Bottom line, the rain stays!" Glaring at each other Vlad shoots the barometer shocking Vortex, Maddie, and shooting back to destroy the barometer as Vortex smirks. "A pleasure doing business with you," Vortex mocks before flying off, Vlad's eyes glowing red. He goes ghost and flies after Vortex, shooting him with an ectoblast to the back only to be electrocuted by Vortex.

"Since you refused my freedom, I'll see to it that your pathetic village endures the worst storm EVER CREATED! Time to unleash the main storm!" The rain started to pound down harder along with the wind as a green skeleton made of clouds appeared in the sky, Vortex taking in a deep breath before blowing Plasmius out of his way. Plasmius crashes down into trash, detransforming back into Vlad, earning the attention of the paparazzi who took photos. "Smile mister Masters."

 "All citizens are advised by mayor Masters who is totally to blame for this mess, by the way, to boarden up your windows and barren down your hatches. This is Lance Thunder saying: RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! I QUIIIIIIT!" We hear him shouts as we watch the wind make him go flying before the tv cuts to static. "This is awful!" Jazz exclaims. "I'll say Vladdie's approval rating is down to 28%!"

"He's really ruined things with this rainstorm, it's a major emergency!" Jazz exclaims when the windows behind us shatter and the rain and wind pound down on us. "Right! There's only one place to be in an emergency: The emergency ops center!"

Jack shouts dragging us all up to the ops center when the wind blows it off its hinges and flies off with the wind. "Although the guest bathroom is kind of comfy too, I hide snacks in there!" While we were hold up in the bathroom Danny and Jack went downstairs to board up where the window used to be.

While hammering a nail, Danny accidentally hit his hand, dropping the hammer and holding his hand with an "Ow!" "Nothing like a little spring rain to freshen things up around here eh Danny?" Jack asks, Danny, eyeing the damaged room before asking "Spring rain?! Those are 85 miles hour winds! Dad, how can you blindly ignore the fact that all of this destruction was probably caused by your old college pal?" "Danny, don't get so emotional, Vladdie would never do something like that!" "How do you know?" "B-because he's Vlad!" Before Danny could argue he felt someone's hand grab him by the leg and drag him down.

A moment later Danny and I were thrown down onto the floor of the lab and we turn around to see Plasmius. "Plasmius, nice weather we're having don't you think?" I ask as we get up and glare at the man. "Ah yes the obligatory weather pun, how original but I have no time to take deception I must resort to humiliating desperate measures."

He tells us before landing on the ground and walked in front of us as he pleaded "Daniel, (y/n), I need your help," Danny and I give each other a confused look, he needs our help? After he explained what he did and the result we agree to help and go ghost soon flying to the green cloud that's in the shape of a skull. "Nice move Plasmius, unleashing a weather ghost just so you could look good for the voters?" Danny asks and Plasmius rolls his eyes. "I don't expect you to understand my reasons, Danny. The important thing is that we're going to defeat Vortex we're going to have to do it together!"