Secret Weapons: Part 6

"I've improved Jack's Ecto-Skeletons into one Super Ecto-Skeleton using the lightning rod and Ecto Converter as an endless power source meanwhile the nanobots will control your breathing and heart rate," Vlad explained showing us the blueprints. "So the suit won't waste me?" Jazz asked only to be met with a scary answer. "No, so I can if you betray me, but that needed happen as long as you behave like a good little adopted daughter to be."

"Let her go, Vlad; she's clearly just some clueless know-it-all who got in way over her head," Danny then objected earning a glare from his sister. "Besides this has nothing to do with her, just think about it, what is she gonna do?" I then ask earning me a glare that I tried to ignore.

"Both of you are toast!" 'Oh yeah? You and what toaster?" Danny shot back. "And that's my cue," Vlad mumbles as he turns on the Ecto-Skeleton and the cube trapping me and Danny pops. "Okay on our signal run," I tell Jazz, Danny and I don't think we'll actually be able to but it's worth a shot before moving on to Plan B. "You're not the boss of me, I'll run when I feel like it," I let out an exasperated sigh while rolling my eyes as Danny and Jazz shout "Fine!" At each other. Grabbing my hand Danny starts to run towards the end of the football field Jazz racing after us. 

She then proceeds to race ahead and we go air born and fly but when we reached the end of the field all three of us were electrocuted as we fell back, Vlad soon explaining. "I fixed the ghost shield too, it works on ghosts and humans. You kids have fun," Danny and I look at each other and nod, time for Plan B. We all get up and start circling as Danny explains the plan to Jazz.

"We're gonna have to fight, but we're gonna need it to look convincing-" Suddenly Danny was punched into the shield. "That's for humiliating me in front of the entire school." "Okay, I deserved that and I'm sorry. You were just trying to help but can you please just follow our lead?!" He tried to explain again as Jazz looked him in the eye and uppercuts me...I blame Danny.

I hit the shield as Danny shouts "Jazz, what the heck she didn't deserve that!" I start to fall and notice Jazz started to pull back for a punch and I go flying again, if that's how you wanna play Jazz, fine by me.

She goes to punch me again as Danny starts to fly over when I grab her punch, grab the suit, and phase her into the ground. "Will you listen to us for once in your life?!" Danny shouts getting close to the suit. "Duh, I am listening to you, you told me to make it convincing," She says...That clever little minx.

She then winks as she comes up from the ground and grabs us both Danny soon fake crying. "Jazz, no don't please!" "We're supposed to be family!" I then cried out as we were both thrown into the shield one last time and we fell to the ground in 'defeat'. She races over to check on us. "Danny? (y/n)?" We both open one eye to confirm we were ok before closing them again. "Oh no, what have I done?! Can you ever forgive me?!" Jazz said with 'despair' when footsteps were heard and Vlad came up next to her. "Of course I forgive you Jazmine now that you've proven you're loyalty," We take this opportunity to open our eyes, and wave at Vlad before phasing under the field. "Guess again, Froot Loop," Vlad was the shot into the bleachers by Jazz and he pulls out the remote.

"Oh so that's how it's going to be eh? Have you forgotten that with the press of a button I can end your resistance once and for-" He raises the remote and Dann phases back up and steals the remote. "Oh cheese logs," He looks down to see where Danny went to be met with an ectoblast sending him flying up where I chose to make myself known and proceeded to kick him back down onto the field. "You-You-You-You-You tricked me! All three of you!" Vlad said in disbelief and we all scoffed. "Barley, oh no, what have I done! Ha, what was that?"

 Danny asks bursting into fits of giggles. "It was no better than yours, oh no Jazz please!" I then said and Jazz joined in. "Or your we're supposed to be family! (y/n) you'll be an official family member when Danny asks you to marry him but since his password's changed from Paulina Fenton to (y/n) Fenton, it's pretty obvious he's already thought of it."

Danny's face starts to go red as he as he shouts at Jazz, me and her bursting in laughter. "Jazz! Don't say those things around her!" He crosses his arms and starts to pout...This child is too adorable for his own good.