The Ultimate Enemy: Part 6

Danny flies back up but this time Clockwork slows time down and moves out of the way and repeatedly started making Danny hit a bell. Having seen enough I fly up to grab his staff but he slows me down and moves out of the way saying "I can do this all day, but I have a schedule to keep. We both fall to the ground as Clockwork grabs a scythe from a reaper statue and starts to attack Sam and Tucker shouting at us to look out.

Seeing what was about to happen I grab Danny and fly out of the way just as the scythe came down on the cogwheel that was behind us. He then freezes time and we stop mid-flight Tuck asking "Hey, wait how is it he can freeze time for those two and not us? Sam?" He looks over at Sam to see her frozen too and his eyes dart to the medallion.

"I knew these medallions were good for something! It's like a get out of time free card!" Smirking Tucker raced over to the other medallions, grabbed three, and raced to our rescue. "Times up ghost children," Clockwork stated lifting the scythe when Tuck grabs it out of his hand stating " Sorry, no sudden death time in this game," He then throws a medallion onto Sam and the other to onto me and Danny. I immediately stop while Danny keeps flying but soon flies back to us asking "Huh? What happened?" Lifting up her medallion Sam told him "We leveled the playing field! Just get the bad guy-"

 She was cut off by Clockwork who tells us "You four have seen too much, you must be eliminated before you permanently alter the time stream." Suddenly out of nowhere a bunch of Clockworks appear looking like they were from different eras of time as we let out a gasp. "Nowhere to run children," Danny looks behind us to see the tv screen of the future as he says:

"Nowhere but the future!" Danny then grabs ahold of all of us and flies through the screen. "Then let's see if you have what it takes to face that future..." We all land on the cracked and crumbling road as we check our surroundings. "Man, if this is what we have to look forward to I'm definitely not taking the C.A.T test." "How do you think this all happened?" Sam asked and Danny soon answered her.

"I dunno, but based on what we just saw I have a really bad feeling I'm the one responsible." "Got that right ghost!" We hear Valerie shout as she flew over on her hoverboard and shot at us.

Once the smoke had cleared we phased back up as Danny shouted "Valerie! Listen to me!" "You can't fool me this time Phantom! And you lied to me (s/n)!" She shot another blast at us and Danny grabbed my hand flying us away as she flew after us sending her hoverboard. After dodging that a net was thrown trapping us together.

Her gun was then pointed at us as she told us "Been waiting a long time for this, goodbye and good-" Valerie was cut off as Sam and Tucker stood in front of us Tuck shouting "Valerie no!" "Don't shoot!" Valerie's eyes widen as she looked from Sam to Tuck stuttering "S-Sam? Tucker? I-it's not possible! This is a trick, you can't be alive!" "Wait...Not alive? That's our future? I'm definitely not taking the C.A.T."

 "The C.A.Ts...That's the last time I saw you alive...The big explosion at the Nasty Burger...You, Tucker, Danny, and (y/n)'s family...And it was ALL YOUR FAULT!" She shouted about to blast us when a green wave was shot sending her back and we look up to see Dark Danny. "Actually, that was me...And you...Eventually." He landed next to us looking over Sam and Tuck, apparently he hadn't seen me otherwise he would have addressed me.

"Sam and Tucker, it's been a while. Ten years to be accurate," He swipes his hand left and a green mist covered the two. "So...To what do I owe this little blast from the past?" He questions when his eyes land on Sam's medallion. "Clockwork! Meddling again." Suddenly Dark Danny was shot back and he gets up to see Valerie blowing the steam away from her gun. He flies after her and she throws two grenades that phase through him when he turns into a green foam. She starts to shoot her gun again when Dark Danny split into two each one grabbing her arm as he phases back together. Danny and I finally break free of our net as Valerie was punched into the street soon to be told "I suppose out of respect for our past I should let you live...But that's not how I work."

Valerie was flown to a building Danny shouting her name as he tackles into her, going intangible as they phase through the building and I fly around the corner and phase under the ground and waited. "You're from the past aren't you? Almost...Forgot how cute you were back then..." Valerie mumbled before passing out.