Frightmare: Part 2

"Woah, the whole town's asleep," He muttered when his ghost sense goes off and he looks down to see two ghosts looking at him. "Uh oh," He shoots ectoblasts at them but they create a hole in their bodies for the blast to go through when their arms outstretched and grabbed Danny. "Let me go! Who are you? What do you want?" Danny asks, struggling to get out of their grip. "Strong, silent types, ok let's see how strong," Danny tells them, letting the cold take over for a moment to freeze his captors. "I don't know where you are taking me but I'm pretty sure I don't want to go," Danny tells them as they start to fall to the ground. Danny wiggles his arms free and watches as the two shatter while dusting off his hands.

"Not that strong after all," Danny walks through the empty streets, soon hiding as ghosts patrol the area. "A whole freaky ghost army run by a new freaky ghost? Why do I get the feeling Vlad is somehow behind this?" Danny asks as the patrols fly away. He phases into Vlad's mansion to find him in the same state as the rest of the town, sleeping with a Maddie plushie. "Well this is definitely a good news-bad news moment, but if Vlad's not behind this, who is?" Danny mumbles, dipping his pointer finger from upside down to right-side-up before tapping his chin in thought when more ghosts phased into the room.

"Hey, guys! Love your individuality," Danny jokes, mocking the ghosts' same appearance as the shot ectoblasts at them, causing them to fall apart like dust. The remaining ghosts start to surround Danny as he tells them "Luckily, I'm already a student of your creepy ghost moves," He backed up into a wall when he felt hands grab his arms and legs. "Pay attention guys, you'll see why I'm not even scared."

He tells them, glowing blue, preparing to freeze them when he heard a sinister laugh. Purple and blue smoke appears as it starts to take form into that dark figure. On closer inspection, his body looked like it had stars in with purple horns attached to the side of its head, face white with a scar on its left eye. "Ah, but you should be ghost boy and if you were smart you would be." 'You!" Danny shouts finally remembering what happened. 

Danny and I had woken up in the middle of the night to hear screaming. When we looked outside we saw those ghosts putting helmets on everybody that was being led by that start ghost. We both had gone ghost and started to fight when the ghosts started to surround us. "Danny, I'll take care of these baffons you go after Mr. Midnight!" I shout as we blasted them away with our fire and ice powers; nodding Danny leaves me to deal with them and goes after the one in charge.

Eventually, more of those goons had started to show up and overpowered me, placing the helmet on my head as I fell asleep and was put back in my room, dreaming away while Danny fought alone.

"Look, I don't know who you are or why you woke me up but.." Danny tells him, soon throwing an ecto ball which blasts a hole through the ghost only for his body to re-attach itself. "Don't worry ghost boy, you'll get back to sleep, I promise," He says menacingly as Danny challenges him "Is that all you got? Dude, you need to get yourself some new...Uh, ghost powers?"

Danny asks, shooting more ectoblasts but watches as the ghost turns white and disappears before reappearing behind him stating "I get by, would you like to see how?" His hand lifts underneath Danny's face as a blue mist surrounds him and he falls into the ghost's arms, unconscious as a helmet was put on his head and was thrown into the Ghost Zone with his parting words. "Sweet dreams ghost boy." "You were the one who sent me into the Ghost Zone!"

Danny says, glaring at the ghost. "Yes, and I'm about to do it again," He says the platform Danny was trapped in moved down. "Who are you? What do you want?" Danny asks. "I am Nocturne, the ghost of sleep, and what I want, I already have, your dreams. The dreams of everyone in this town. I travel from town to town, absorbing the energy from dreams, with billions of people in your realm imagine the energy there is to harvest."

"Okay, ok! I...Get it now but do you get that I won't let that happen?" Danny says, freezing his shackles as he breaks free stating "All the beauty sleep has left me rested and stronger, not a great idea," He then phases underneath the table while going invisible. Nocturne looks around the room in a panic when he gets blasted from underneath him into a machine that electrocutes him before he halls to the ground. "That'll teach you to steal people's dreams!" "Stealing is such an ugly word, I prefer the term harvest for energy."

Nocturne tries to zap Danny but looks curiously at his hand when nothing happened. "Looks like you need it, you're running out of steam. So what's the big deal about people's dreams?" Danny asks another question. "Asks the ghost boy who dreams of his girlfriend confessing the words I love you."