Frightmare: Part 7

We try to back up from Nocturne causing the Sleepwalkers to grab a hold of us as he tells us "Only a miracle could save you now," He and the sleepwalkers start to laugh when suddenly we feel our arms being let go and we turn around and watch the sleepwalkers fade away.

 "Hey look a miracle!" I say with a smile as Danny shouts "They did it!" "I don't understand, why do I suddenly feel weak?" "Because this is now your worst nightmare," I tell him as Danny and I create an ice and fireball, Danny freezing Nocturne before gesturing towards him. "(y/n) will you do the honors?" "My pleasure, sweet dreams," I throw my fireball destroying Nocturne, causing him to wake up. Bursting through his pod, we're shot out of Nocturne. "I shall destroy you for waking me! Sleepwalkers form!" 

He demands but looks around when nothing happens. "Boy somebody woke up cranky," I state in a babying tone as I smirk Danny telling him "In your dreams Nocturne, the antenna's gone and so's your dream machine. Everyone you put to sleep is waking up, you have no power," Danny and I cross our arms, our friends walking up and joining in the gesture as we all give Nocturne a smirk. He goes to attack when Tucker shoves the Fenton Thermos in his face, trapping him. "Consider this, your wake up call."

 While Danny was talking with Jazz and Tucker about the events that happened while me and him were in Nocturne's dream, I notice Sam and Logan talking, as I approached I noticed both had a light blush dusting their cheeks.

 "Hey, Sam? Could I talk to you alone?" Sam nods and Logan walks off, once he was out of earshot I glared at Sam "Sam listen to me carefully I appreciate that you haven't tried anything with Danny but Logan is my best friend if you break his heart things will not end well for you, I shouldn't have to remind you how obvious it is how much he cares about you."

I cross my arms as she sighs. "Thanks to you I now know, I'd like to apologize but first I'd like to figure some things out."

 She stops and glances over at Logan before continuing. "And I hope when I have things figured out I can convince you to give me a second chance," She gives me a small smile. Before I could admit a reply everyone walked up and Danny pointed with his thumb outside. "C'mon, the sun will be rising soon, let's go watch the sunrise together."

I nod and we go outside and sit down on the dock and watch the sunrise. "You think everyone will believe this was all a dream?" Danny asks and Tucker says "I gotta say Nocturne was an evil creep but I wouldn't mind having my dream again, I could get used to that." "Me too, Yale professor? What's not to love? What about you guys?"

 "I was dreaming about being with someone very special to me," Logan responds and Sam shrugs "I'd rather not say, though it was a nice dream I don't really want what I was dreaming about anymore," Jazz nods before all eyes fall on Danny and me. "Uh...I don't even remember what my dream was about." "Uh me neither," We say, caught a little off guard. "Really? That's too bad." "Yeah well you know, dreams, gateway to the subconscious haha I don't think so." "Yeah, dream on," We say Danny, and my hand inching closer as our fingers intertwine, a light blush appearing as we thought about our dreams.