Phantom Planet: Part 3

Before Danny could say something to the kid Master's Blasters dolls were thrown out and the mother caught them handing them to her son stating "But they're yesterday's news! Master's Blasters gave us cool stuff!" The little boy tossed the two dolls into a puddle of water and hugged the dolls he was given shouting "Master's Blasters stop disasters!" (Why would you do that? Fine, then you little shit, I'm keeping the doll now) Our faces instantly drop as Danny goes to pick up the dolls and hands the (s/n) doll to me. "Cheer up Danny, all you have to do is make everyone see you for the hero we know you are."

Sam says, trying to cheer Danny up as our friends get up, Tuck telling us "You can do it, dudes! And try a cool slogan like Danny Phantom and (s/n) stops...Uh, nothing rhymes with Phantom and (s/n)." "Keep working on that! We're going ghost!" Danny says as we toss him the dolls when we hear screaming. We fly around the corner to see a huge ghost and Danny addresses the crowd.

"Haha! Check this out, everyone! There's not a ghost anywhere that can stand up to Danny Phantom and (s/n), the original teen ghost fighting team!" I had been watching the ghost carefully, it wasn't wreaking havoc, it hadn't even attacked us, that's when I realize it was a balloon. "Danny wait-" I try to warn him but he had already made a shot, blowing a hole through the mouth, and headed straight for our friends. Imeaditley, I start flying down to get them out of the way when Master's Blasters zoom by me, forcing me to lose balance and stop. They ended up holding up the balloon till it ran out of gas as everyone started to yell at us as Vlad approached shouting to the masses.

 "Yes as you can see Amity Park is in much cooler, safer hands thanks to Master's Blasters," The crowd started to cheer as we glared at our dearest Mayor Masters. We were back at Fenton Works specifically in the lab when Jack started to speak to fill the empty sound in the room besides his tinkering.

"I always knew that Phantom couple was a menace. Not only did they nearly kill Sam, Tucker, and Logan, but they destroyed a perfectly good parade balloon and that's just plain un-American!" He turns back to tinkering to the portal as Jazz stated her thoughts before winking at me and Danny. 

"But Dad, it was just an accident, I for one am glad there's not just someone but two people out there who have learned to work together and even fallen in love and still protect us," Danny only looks back down at his feet while I turn my head to avoid her from seeing my slightly pink cheeks, did she have to say we've fallen in love?  (yes, yes, she did)

"Me too, and they're called Master's Blasters! Vladdie's team has style, guts, acne, and they're humans! Plus they gave me this zippity kino poster!" He gestures towards a poster showing the three with their name above to right was written To the old guy in the orange suit. Stop bothering us!!! Which Jack also read. "Why are your folks messing with the Fenton Portal?" Tuck suddenly asks now that the thought had occurred and Jazz shrugs stating "Dad's breaking it down to stage one so he can update the software. He says this way he'll be able to catch ghosts and download songs faster." "Isn't science awesome?"

Tuck asks when I look up at the portal reminding me of the day I had first moved to Amity Park and met Danny, Sam, and Tucker, it put a smile on my face. Once Danny and I had revealed our identities to each other he had told me about the day he got his powers and I told him how I got mine. I learned he had gotten his powers the day before I moved in and his shocked face when he learned that he helped me get my ghost powers was priceless.

"It kinda looks like the way it did when you and eventually me got our ghost powers," I whisper to Danny with a small smile as I start to reminisce about our first ghost fight and how our ghost halves first met when Danny whisper shouted to me "Can we stop talking about our powers, please?! They're causing us nothing but problems lately! I'm starting to think that maybe we'd be better off without 'em," My eyes widen to hear this but just as I part my lips to emit a response Jack stretches stating "That's enough for today, c'mon Maddie, I'll let you rub my feet and remember I have bunions!" 

"Thank goodness I'm wearing gloves," She mutters as they walk upstairs my parents following while scribbling in their notebooks, probably ways to better the portal since that was the current project. Once the adults had left, Danny walked up to the portal, his eyebrows knitting together in thought as he wondered out loud "This thing gave us our powers, I wonder if it could-" "Danny what are you thinking?" I ask as Sam, Tucker, Logan, Jazz, and I walked up to him. "Name one good reason why we should keep our powers?" He asked, looking at us expectantly.

"You two are the targets of hundreds of evil ghosts!" Tucker exclaims, throwing his hands up in the air, resulting in an elbow jab from Logan whispering "Not helping." "Ow! Right...That's a bad one, I'll go back to writing Phantom."

"Danny think of all the good we've done and are doing. Do you know exactly what you'd be taking away if you took your ghost powers away?" I ask but before he could reply or I could continue we heard the doorbell ring. Our parents open the door to see the Master's Blasters. "Hey, Master's Blasters remember me? The old orange guy! I-" A net was shot trapping our parents to the wall with a shock.