Secret Weapons: Part 3

"Yeah, if we hear it screaming then we know it's working," Jack stated as he and Maddie got on top of the RV when Jazz said. "Too bad, there's no ghosts here right Danny? (y/n)? No ghosts here!" She then gave both of us a slap on the back, as she whispered in a sing-song voice "We know something they don't know~" "We get it, can we let it die now?~" Danny whispered back in the same tone as Jazz continued humming when she hit Danny again forcing him to stumble forwards.

His hand touches the Ecto Converter and a light green hue surrounds his hand when he pulled his hand away I looked at his hand, there were light burn marks on his hands other than that nothing too bad. Before I could glare at Jazz the RV sped off with their parents as mine chased after them. "You really need to work on controlling your powers," She wagged her finger at us. I turn to her with a glare and say with a cheeky tone of voice. "We do have control over our powers, we've had control for months now; maybe you should stop pushing us towards possibly dangerous inventions from our parents." 

I was at this point speaking through grit teeth and a fake smile. "Okay, why don't we go make some popcorn and we can watch a movie in my room," Danny muttered, grabbing me by the shoulders as he led me away from Jazz and into the house. Later that night Skulker phased into Danny's room, his ghost sense going off as Skulker flew down into the lab. He started dumping out boxes and looking through every gadget he could find when Danny's voice rang out.

"And here we thought you weren't hunting us anymore," Skulker turned to see me and Danny in our ghost forms. "Where is the Ecto Converter?" He asks and Danny says "See? That's more like it, you make demands, we ignore them," Suddenly Skulker rushes up and grabs us by the collar. "TALK! Where is it?!" We give a quick glance at each other before I started tapping my chin. "Ecto Converter...Ecto Converter...Hm, let me think uh...Oh! Here it is, in my hand!" I say while charging up and ectoblast and blast him away. "You know you looked amazing when you did that right?"

Danny stated pointing at me as a light shade of pink dusts my cheeks and I cross my arms avoiding eye contact. "Now's not the time to flirt Loverboy." "Alright Sunshine," Danny says with a shrug before Skulker bodyslammed in as they flew up.

A gasp escapes my mouth as I look up at where they went, did Danny just give me a nickname? Gah, come on (y/n) now's not the time to think about that! I fly up after them as we phase through Jazz's room who had fallen asleep at her desk writing portfolios for all the ghosts we've faced. "Danny? (y/n)?" She groggily asks while looking out the window. I met back up with Danny who was flying over Skulker as he asks him "What do you want with an Ecto Converter anyway? Or those nanobots you stole from Axion's Labs?" The response given was one of those ropes that ties feet together as we were caught on the ops center radio tower.

"I ask the questions and since you won't talk, I'll just have to beat the answer out of you...Where is it?!" He shouted grabbing me by my wrists and pointing 5 guns at me from his wrist. "Danny DON'T you dare tell him!" Before anything could be done an ectoblast was shot forcing him to let go of me and he flew back.

"That's right ghost! You better watch out! This baby's juiced up by the Ecto Converter!" Jazz shouted from the RV while Danny and I tried to warn her not to say anything. We look up to see a smirking Skulker as he takes out his hunting glasses to look.

"I like your new helper." "Jazz!" We shouted as I helped Danny break free as he shouted to her. "Stay away from Skulker!" "You two worry about Skulker, I'm going after Ghost X!" She shouted back. "Ghost X and Skulker are the same ghost!" I shout as we tried to beat Skulker to her when another ectoblast was shot and we were hit. Skulker then flies off with the Ecto Converter as Danny hits the ground and then I fall on top of him. "Danny! (s/n)! Are you alright?! I-" "No, no! Here, let me save you the trouble," Danny grumbled as he activated the thermos and we were sucked in AGAIN. "You want us to say something to her?" Tuck asked and Danny got defensive. "I'm perfectly capable of talking to my own sister." "Which is why you're hiding from her in a broom closet."

Sam pointed out as she gestured all around us. "Am not," He scoffed when Jazz's call for us echoed out in the hallway. "HIDE ME!" He shouted hopping into a trash can as I mumbled. "Point proven."

Jazz slips into the closet stating "Cool secret meeting place," She then sat between Tucker and Sam while opening up her laptop going straight to the ghost files...Which looks awfully like mine and Danny's ghost files...Did she...? "I've pieced it all together, Ghost X is clearly using the technology he stole to build some kind of superweapon. So I've compiled a list of his known associates," At this point, Danny started to catch on to what she did...