The Fright Before Christmas: Part 5

A pink mist surrounded the ghosts as they all drew back their arm and threw punches. "Then Youngblood got pummeled. Then Ember got blasted. They battled each other with all weapons handy. A framed photo of my half brother Randy? A clock and a candlestick, those I won't miss, I wonder what else?" 

"I know...How about this?" Danny said grabbing an orange that was only close to him by a few inches. "Young Danny thought quickly and picked up an orange...He threw it at walker who...Oh crud, nothing rhymes with orange!"(Who detested the color orange! I'm sorry what were you saying, Ghost Writer?) And just like that, the mist was lifted. Danny then turned to the writer his hand soon fisted. Blow after blow Ghost Writer was soon pummeled.

"Roses are red, violets are blue. Once these fry, I'm guessing this lame poem is...Through? NOOOO!" (Violets are purple, you uncultured swine! Sorry a friend said that at one point and I had to) "Danny screamed." "I'm still talking in rhyme!" "I would've forewarned you if you had given the time. There are two ways to finish this poem, just two. I type out the end, but I can't thanks to you! So now you'll guide this story of the ghost who hates Christmas. Think you can do it all mopey and listless? You think this ends here? You're about to get burned, this story's not done till the lesson is learned."

Ghost Writer said with a laugh while Danny went down to the ground in a crumple. "With the keyboard all busted, the curse takes its toll. The story continues but I have no control." Danny thought as he walked past buildings who's lights went out. He looked through a window to see his best friend: Tucker who was under a cloud. Tucker watched as he walked away only to pull out his phone to make two calls.

 Amidst the destruction, Danny sits as everything that had happened recalls. Footsteps were heard as he looked up to see Tucker, Sam, and (y/n) by his side, his coat soon to appear. "Dude, like it's Christmas so why are you here?" "Outside with no friends or family near?" His friends soon asking offering to hear.

"It's my fault, all my fault what happened tonight; I spoke out of anger and acted in spite. I started this all when I picked that first fight. But I'd give all I have to set everything right."

Danny said with sorrow not noticing the present boxes flying. "Danny look, the gifts, they're not damaged?" (y/n) said and Danny looked up in shock at the mysterious doing. "They're flying through the air," Tucker said as we watched them reach their destination. "Back where they came from? But who would-"

"BEWARE!" A voice then shouted, our ghost sense going off as we turn our attention from the gifted ocean. Danny quickly goes ghost as he charges up a blast only to stop and see everyone from the ghost party.

"The Box ghost shall conquer this holiday doom!" "We just couldn't leave you to suffer in gloom." "Tomorrow, you'll see what this baby can do. But all ghosts share the truce, even half ghosts like you."

The ghosts explained before getting to work in a hurry. With Desiree's magic, the trees were brought back one by one. Then every ghost took a tree back to its home until the deed was done. Soon transforming while Tucker and Sam's attention was elsewhere (s/n) soon swooped in to help. Trees phased through walls and presents came down the chimney giving some a good excuse to yelp.

We went back to the boy with the red hat and brought in the tree. The boy then helped put the star on top with a smile filled with glee. With one simple touch, Technus brought back the light. Snow then started to fall as we looked at the happy sight. "I just saw it happen but still can't believe your enemies helped you repair Christmas Eve." 

"It's all back to normal but your house my dear." "Your ghost shield prevents us." "I'll take it from here," Danny said as Sam and Tucker said goodbye to the ghosts while we detransformed and went inside. Everyone was in the living room as the looked up with fear they couldn't hide.

Author:  Here's another amazing fanart of Elusive Spectre (a.k.a [s/n]) by TheLunarAssassin What's funny is this almost looks like what I imagine (s/n) looking like while I read the chapters.

a [s/n]) by TheLunarAssassin What's funny is this almost looks like what I imagine (s/n) looking like while I read the chapters