King Tuck: Part 4

"Once finished, it will Harrel the dawning of your new dynasty," Hotep Rah informed Tucker who answered with "This pleases me." "Ah, then you'll love what else we have for you, even as we speak two warriors battle for the honor of being presented before you," Why do I have a bad feeling about that? Danny's chariot raced forward as his opponent came at him from the side and after Danny dodged twice he was hit over the head with a morning star weapon.

"I'll have to remember this if I ever do a report on the history of road rage," Danny mumbled as spikes appeared on his opponent's wheel and he came closer breaking a wheel off of Danny's chariot. With enough force, Danny was finally able to break free from the ropes and flew to his opponent forcing him to crash into a wall.

Everyone from the school was working on the Sphinx as Dash and Kwan started to complain. " Doing manual labor for a geek we used to make fun of? This isn't supposed to happen till we're like 30!" "Dude, I don't even think we'll make it to 30, we're doomed!"

"Trust me, I can tell you from experience, we're nowhere near doomed. We just have to bide our time until we can figure a way out of this, did you notice that (y/n) isn't here? She's with Tucker and hasn't had to lift a finger which means he trust her if we're lucky she'll be able to convince him to let us go, I know she can do it," Sam pointed out giving the two water from the water bowl she was carrying. Back at the palace, Tucker was getting his feet washed by Paulina and Star while he made new laws.

"Henceforth, all in the realm shall eat nothing but meat and all citizens must wear red berets, including you handmaidens," Tucker said staring at the girls before his attention landed on me. I was looking out the window at everyone, thinking about how I was going to convince Tuck to stop all this as Tucker continued while the girls whispered to each other. "He's clearly under a spell." "I don't care if he's under some spell, he dies for this! Have you ever heard of nail clippers?!"

"Except for (y/n)," He said with a smile as the guy writing all the new laws asked, "Any other indicts my king?" "Yes! Mini-skirt Fridays, it's a good idea who's time has come," Tucker says as I walk up and ask "Tucker? I mean my king may I have a word with you? Privately?" Tucker nods as he gets up leading me to the balcony stating "Of course (y/n) you listened to me so I'll listen to you and it's alright you can call me Tucker."

"What should I do about these ridiculous laws?" The servant asks Hotep Rah who shoos off the thought stating "Oh implement them, let the child have his moment of glory. Once the Sphinx is completed and I have the sceptor, this realm shall be mine!" Out on the balcony, Tucker and I have our talk. "So what is it you needed my queen?" "Tucker please- Wait, queen?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Yes, you are my queen now tell me what is bothering you?" "Well besides the fact I'm supposedly your queen Tucker you said I was the only one who ever listened to you so in return listen to me, this is wrong, I get that you want your voice to be heard but you know this isn't the right way to go about it. Please listen to me: Change everything back and give me the sceptor so I can take it back to the museum. You have to understand you can't force people to let you be their leader!" I state outstretching my arm in hopes that he would accept. A long silence was held in the air when Tucker finally spoke. "No." "What?" "No! (y/n) there is no way to get these fools to listen to me, this is the only way to win! I'm not gonna just give up what I've worked so hard for!"

Tucker shouts gesturing towards everything before continuing. "You want to know why I called you my queen? Well, that's simple because you are my queen the truth is I love you (y/n) and you can rule beside me, we can rule this realm together!"

Tucker says pulling me close as I blink, the confession had hit me like a bag of bricks as I push Tucker away from me. "Tucker no! You know I'm back together with Danny and besides even if you do make me your queen you should know I'm not gonna stand for this! I would never rule like this! Yes, there are good and bad people down there working on the Sphinx but they don't deserve this! Tucker, please end this!"

Tucker glared at me as he huffed in anger. "Of course! I can't have anything I want, can I?! I told you I loved you and this is how I'm treated? This all Danny's fault he was always in the way and he stole what is rightfully mine: Your heart! Well, I'm taking it back whether you like it or not you will be my queen!"

He uses the sceptor to make a gold ring, grabbed my hand, and pushed the ring on my finger. "This ring will bound you to me forever, you will never be able to leave my side, you'll never be able to say no to me and you will love me. Guards prepare the carriage! We will marry at noon in front of the Sphinx!"

Your ring:

Tucker shouted as I tried to pull off the ring but it wouldn't budge as the guards carried me away

Tucker shouted as I tried to pull off the ring but it wouldn't budge as the guards carried me away. Not one of these stupid bounding accessories again! Why does everyone suddenly want to marry me after I've said no?! "TUCKER!" I shout as I was dragged off towards the carriage that lead to my doom.