Torrent of Terror: Part 5

Vlad pokes his head out with an ice cream sundae in his hand when a small twister appeared and chased Vlad around, Danny and I soon laughing at him. Back at Fenton Works Jack and dad had gotten to work on building the new special ops center. Dad gives a thumbs up to Jack as he finished welding the ops center to the building. "There! Locked down tighter than a drum! This baby won't be going anywhere for a while!"

 Dad and Jack high-five when they feel underneath start to rumble and they fall down as they watch the ops center turn into the blimp and fly off, Jack mumbling "Note to self, never tighten any drums..." "We ditched school and stole the Fenton Blimp. We better find Vortex and get him to cure Danny or we're going to jail for life!"

Sam exclaims, Logan putting his hand on her shoulder stating "It's going to be hard to find him- t-that's not what I meant to say I mean w-we'll find him, Sam." " Logan's right, we've got the most reliable forecasting tool known to man: the Atmosphere channel," Tuck says smirking when he sees Logan's red face and points to the small screen in front of them where the weather lady explained the recent weather.

"At the top of the hour, I'm Offshore Flo. Severe weather conditions with faces are now in effect with all four corners of the globe. Our acumatronic 4,000 radar indicates another major storm front rapidly approaching Venus, Italy," Offshore Flo stated, pointing at the map with a stick behind her and Tucker turns the blimp into the jet, we had all been educated by Danny how to work the ops center once he had convinced his parents to teach him and Jazz. "This is Auto-Jack saying chicks dig guys who fly!"

 Auto-Jack says as he blows up and takes control. "We're setting a new course, take us to Italy!" Tuck commanded it and the jet sped off. "Thanks for taking us to the Vid-Convention Unkie Vlad," Danny says as me and him go against Vlad in a shooter game. "Oh don't mention it dear boy if this makes you happy then so be it, you know how much I care for you."

He says before killing me and I go "Darn it!" This distracts Danny to look over at me and my screen giving Vlad an opening that he took to kill Danny as he shouted "Ha! Eat that wimp!" Danny's screen flashed GAME OVER and Danny furrowed his eyebrows saying "Hey no fair!"

Danny started to glow red as the temperature started to rise, causing the sprinklers to go off and the games to short circuit. "Gee looks like your weather machine works like a charm Mr. Mayor," Danny says holding up the broken device as the manager walks up. "Yeah, and now you're gonna have to buy every ruined video game in the place, Mr. Mayor," He said, causing Vlad to sigh as he wrote a check while I tried to hide my giggle, Danny smiling at me. In Italy, everything started freezing over as the skies turned grey. 

"Bonjourno veletsia. My reign of terror continues. Avente," Vortex says looking over his work as the jet came zooming over, Sam pointing at him as a lighting bolt was shot at them and they dodged. "I don't think we're gonna be able to stop him! The weather's catastrophic all over the world!" "Almost all over the world; here's what we're gonna go," Sam whispers her plan to the two before clicking the speaker's button and spoke through the mic. 

"Hey, Vortex! You must be pretty proud of yourself right about now!" "Oh you know it, I have succeeded in disrupting weather patterns all over the globe, I am the perfect storm!" He gloats before Logan takes the mic.

"Well Mr. Perfect, seems there seems to be one place in the world where the weather is calm and clear: Good ol' Amity Park!" "What?! Surely you're mistaken, my power reaches to the ends of the Earth!" He questions looking at us as Tuck tells him:

"Not in Amity Park, Danny Phantom, and (s/n) scared you away!" "No one scares me!" Vortex shouts in anger as he flies off towards Amity Park. "This has been a great time Unkie Vlad, I really must tie my emotions to the weather more often and I'm really looking forward to that foot massage!" Danny calls out as Vlad finishes up the paperwork for moving the fried video games. "Anything for you dear boy, keeping you calm and happy is my motto you know," He calls back shutting the door.

"So have you been enjoying our company?" I ask crossing my arms as he turns to face me. "You two have been so stressful, these past couple of hours and you're driving me insane!" He says angrily. "That's good to hear, you gotta pay for your mess in some way," I tell him before he glares at me shouting "Pay for this?! I'm not the one who contracted Vortex's powers to my emotions!" "But you are the reason he came here in the first place for your own selfish gain!"

 I shout back and he pushes me into the wall shouting "Well at least I'm not dating an emotionally unstable idiot! And I would appreciate it if you didn't egg him on to make my life miserable!" "Hey! Don't you DARE touch her! This isn't her fault! And you think I'm the emotionally unstable one?! You can't even let go of my mom who will never love you!" Danny shouts back as he races in glowing red.