D-Stabilized: Part 6

"HELP!" We hear the two scream and we fly down after seeing them start to melt. "What are you doing to them? Stop it now!" Valerie shouts, blasting at Plasmius, the blast slamming him into a wall. Meanwhile, Danny and I tried to open the cuffs holding Danni and (b/n) to the table but we were only shocked away. Danny then shoots an ectoblast at the restraints but it only bounces off.

"It's going to take more than your little plasma ray to cut those ties, Daniel," Plasmius says standing up as Val flies over and charges up her shot sending Plasmius through the wall. Danni and (b/n) let out another scream as they continued to melt away, Danny and I combining our shots to see if that would help but to no alas.

"We can't break them you two, there's only one thing left to try, feeling brave?" I ask as Danny pulls out the Ecto-Dejecto. "A little weak in the knees actually and we don't even have knees anymore!" Danni says as Danny stated while spraying Ecto-Dejecto onto Danni before tossing it to me and I do the same with (b/n). "Then let's hope our parents didn't mend this Achilles heel," A few seconds pass as nothing happens, (b/n) telling us, "I think it's too late, bye Danny, (s/n), thanks for..."

 He didn't even finish his sentence as we watch in horror the two melt away into ectoplasmic goo "NO!" We shout in unison as we look in the buckets holding the two, tears starting to form in my eyes as I bury my face in Danny's chest as he holds me closer and we slump onto the ground, mourning the loss of our cousins, Danny mumbling "Danni...(b/n)...We failed you...I'm so sorry..."

"Danny? (s/n)? What's the trouble?" We suddenly hear Danni asks, both of us lifting our heads up, giving each other a confused glance as our eyes widen and we turn to see the heads of Danni and (b/n) poking out of the goo before they both fly out of the bucket reforming in the process. "We're us again! We knew you wouldn't let us down!" Danni exclaims happily as I pull the two into a tight hug, Danny soon joining in.

"A little help here!" We hear Valerie shout as she flies by us, Plasmius chasing her as we all pull apart from the hug. "With pleasure!" (b/n) shouts out as Danny and I watch the two fly to Valerie's aid.

Danielle punches him from underneath, and he goes crashing into the ceiling; when he flies down (b/n) grabs a hold of his cape and throws him into the pillars before he smacked into the wall and crashed down into the computer system. "We never go to thank you for the homecoming!" 

Danni shouted at him before sending two ectoblasts with her hands, (b/n) suit the blasts coming from his feet. Plaasmius was quick to get up as he flew out of the way of the blasts, soon taunting the two. "Ha! You missed me!" The two charge down and bodyslam Plasmius into a wall. "Guess that'll teach him to pick on a defenseless girl and her friend," Danni said crossing her arms as Val told her "There's no such thing." "Ain't that the truth," I agree as we approach Danny soon stating "Get Danielle and (b/n) out of here Valerie, we'll be right behind you," The three fly off and we walk up to the clone and cross our arms as I ask "Man, you really know how to work the system don't you?" We watch as Vlad walks up and summons the clone back to him stating "It's my specialty."

"Now Valerie blames Vlad Plasmius for trying to destroy those two, leaving Vlad Masters in the clear. If only she knew you were one and the same," Danny says, causing Vlad to walk over telling us "Well, you could always tell her but I'm afraid I would have to counter such slanderous accusations by revealing both of your little secrets." "Don't come near either of them again!" I threaten before Danny grabs my hand and we fly out. "Danni, (b/n) that was awesome! Danni? (b/n)? Valerie where are they?"

 Danny asks when we don't see them anywhere when they suddenly pop in front of our faces shouting "BOO!" The three laugh and I let out a giggle as Danny rolls his eyes. "Haha, very funny." "Thank you, everyone. Vlad would've vaped us into a puddle of nothing if you hadn't saved us!" Danni said, Danny, replying with " That's what family's for cuz so now what? Heading off?"

"Yep, now that these phantoms are fixed we've got places to go." (b/n) tells us, giving Danni a side hug and I smile stating "Well just be safe ok?" "Aw (s/n), nothing can hurt us now, see ya and thanks, Valerie!" Danni says as we pull them in for a final hug and I whisper to (b/n) "So when you gonna ask Danni out?"