King Tuck: Part 5

Construction for the Sphinx continued for the day, nearing its completion by noon as we rode out. Trumpets played as the carriage neared the Sphinx, where everyone was gathered wearing red berets. Hotep Rah stepped out of the carriage first then the one worker and then it was Tucker and me. The minute my feet landed on the ground I began to run, it was the only idea I had to get out of this mess but the one worker grabbed me and dragged me back towards Tucker, Sam realizing that talking to him had failed.

"It's almost finished my Pharaoh, a true monument to your glory," Rah said before opening the book he brought and the wedding commenced as I struggled to get out of Tucker's grip.

"Rah, I do not care for this long speech or vows, hurry this up NOW!" Tucker shouted and he nodded stating "Yes my liege, do you my king take this girl to be your lawfully wedded wife?" "I do," Tucker says with a smirk as Hotep Rah turned to me. "Do you take our king to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "He-" I started to say when Tucker covered my mouth and answered for me.

"She does, now continue." "Then by the power invested in my by my liege, you may now kiss the bride!" Everyone gasped as they watched Tucker lean in for a kiss while I leaned back as far as I could, no way in hell I was gonna be forced to marry Tucker without a fight! Suddenly a chariot rode up in front of us showing a short guy wearing a lot of armor as Hotep Rah states "Pardon my interruption of your wedding my Pharaoh but: Behold! This masked champion has returned from the field of honor! Having vanquished the ghost boy in battle!"

The warrior hops down and I immediately take notice of the white gloves and boots when Sam ran up pointing a finger in the guy's face asking "What? Ghost boy?! Where is he?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" Rah snapped his finger as two guards dragged Sam away as she continued to shout for Tucker to order them to let her go.

"Woman! You. Will. Be. Silent!" He used the sceptor to wrap bandages around Sam's face, muffling her words as she shouted " NO YOU DIDN'T-" Glancing from me to the warrior Tucker thought it would be better to deal with the warrior first and a sigh of relief escapes my lips.

"Congratulations warrior on defeating your ghostly opponent, how did you accomplish that?" "I just had the advantage of surprise," The guy stated, wait a minute...Short...White gloves and boots...And that voice...It's- "Like I do now!" Danny shouted as he flew out of the armor and ripped the sceptor out of Tucker's hands as he woke from his trance. "Where am I? What have I done?! And why is everyone wearing a red beret except you...And (y/n)?" I let out another sigh of relief knowing that Danny was ok and I wasn't going to be forced to marry anyone.

"Long story and it's not over yet!" Danny says as our attention turns to Hotep Rah who was shouting "He has the sceptor! Seize him!" Danny flies up before anyone could grab him and started to dodge the spears coming his way. A rock was thrown, hitting Danny forcing him to let go of the sceptor as it fell down and zapped the last brick into place while Lancer celebrated finishing it until he was hit with a stray rock.

I had gone ghost as I flew down and grabbed the sceptor and began flying towards Danny when Hotep Rah shot his hand punching and grabbed the sceptor as I landed on the ground near the Sphinx and Danny flew down to help me up.

Rah blasts the Sphinx as its eyes began to glow red as it came to life and started to growl at us. Grabbing my hand Danny hops out of the way of a claw while I shouted at the people. "RUN!"

Once everyone was out of the way we flew up and started to shoot ectoblasts at the Sphinx which proved to do nothing but anger it. "Oh great that thing is as hard-headed as Tucker was!" Danny says as he grabs my hand again and we move back as I caught on to what he was doing. We both take in a big breath of air and let out a double ghostly wail which also proved to do nothing as we fell to the ground detransforming while the Sphinx slapped us away, Danny hanging at the top of a pyramid while I slid down another. 'Don't let him get away!"

Hotep Rah shouted before using his new power to bring pictures of a Scorpion, a Falcon, and a Saluki to life and attack us. (Salukis!!! SIU! SIU! SIU! SALUKIS! SALUKIS! GO, GO SALUKIS! Yes Salukis are Egyptian dogs look it up if you don't believe me, I'm gonna go back to rooting for the University)

Noticing the threats on the way Danny goes ghost again and flies out of the way before the Scorpion could hit him. The Saluki blocked my path as I continued to slide down the pyramid. Going ghost I fly up and get in a power struggle with the Falcon's talons while Danny ran down the pyramid jumping and ducking the Scorpion's stinger. Flying up Danny blasts the Scorpion into bits when the Falcon and I crashed into Danny as we were both flung across the city. "Danny, (s/n), help!" Tucker shouted as he continued to run away from the guards and an ectoblast was shot destroying the Falcon when the Saluki appeared dragging us around.

Author: I forgot it last time but here is more fanart by JannetChan2 of future (y/n) and another amazing fanart by xXArtist-chanXx of Spectre Lunaire a.k.a (s/n) which is french for spectre moon Thank you so much everyone who has made fanart for me and this series it truly is amazing that's how much people love the series!

a (s/n) which is french for spectre moon Thank you so much everyone who has made fanart for me and this series it truly is amazing that's how much people love the series!