The Fright Before Christmas: Part 1

Author: Yes we're having Christmas in Summer now!

Ah, it's that time of year again, lights, carolers, snow, Santa, and the whole bit. I was particularly excited about this year since it would be my first Christmas with Danny, both our parents had agreed to spend Christmas together. Danny and I were at the mall with Sam and Tuck, we were finishing up our Christmas shopping. "Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Happy Hanukkah!" Sam was shouting out to everyone we passed by, it honestly shocked me how much cheerier she had become since winter break started. " Merry Christmas, Mikey," She says to Mikey and he ran away shouting:

"You are being cheery?! It's a trap! IT'S A TRAP!" "What's with him?" Sam soon asks when Danny asks her "What's with you?" "Ah, perk of Danny I know you're in your annual holiday funk but this is the one time of year Sam isn't instantly dower," Sam continued to prove this by shouting "Have a kicking Kwanzaa!" "And the one time of year I can bust out the Foley Mistletoe Beret," Tuck says, changing his beret.

"Hey there Ms.! How's about spreading around a little Christmas cheer?" He soon asks a passerby as he closed his eyes and puckered his lips as the lady turned around and let her dog lick him. "Hm, you had liver for lunch," I shake my head at Tucker he was so weird sometimes, I look up to see Danny wasn't with us, where'd he go? Danny was only a little ways ahead trying to avoid everybody until he had enough and shouted "UGH! I HATE THE HOLIDAYS!" 

I look at Danny with a confused face asking "I don't get it, why does Danny hate this time of year?" "Right? I don't even celebrate it and I love it! But he does have his reasons," Sam chimes in when Tucker wrapped his arm around my shoulder and explained. "That's right, you don't know about the fight."

"The fight?" I ask, raising an eyebrow and Tucker points were the meet and greet was for Santa, where Maddie and Jack were on the stage fighting. "Santa Claus is a ho, ho, hoax!" "Heretic! Santa's real as real can be! Don't listen to her kids, Santa's coming tonight in his slay full of goodies! Keep the ho, ho, hope alive!" "Flying at that altitude in the open at that speed? He'd pass out! Or burn to a crisp from friction! It's scientifically impossible!" The two argued back in forth as Danny picked up a bag filled with Christmas ornaments and more as he walked off stating "If you need me, I'll be in the Ghost Zone getting rid of some frustration," I turn towards my friends who shrug at me. "I'm gonna go make sure he's ok..." I mumble before Tucker grabs my shoulder.

"I wouldn't right now (y/n), besides how are you gonna follow him into the Ghost Zone?" He said and I let out a sigh, I forgot they still don't know that I'm (s/n) after Danny had learned my identity we both agreed for things to calm down from the last crisis before we tell them, so the most they've been told is that I know Danny is Phantom, which thankfully means they can't hide anything from me during situations.

In the Ghost Zone, there was a lone ghost in the library as he continued to write his book. "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good fright...Oh, oh that's good; and it's done! My first Christmas poem. Ever. Complete!" The author mumbles to himself as he puts in the last page of his book at closed it, ecto rings appearing for the spine of the book, on the cover it read: The Fright Before Christmas. "You better watch out," Danny started to sing as he blasted a Santa ornament and the cycle continued. "You better not cry," Again goes another ornament. "Santa, no Santa, Santa, no Santa! Every year and I'VE HAD IT!"

He shouted throwing the bag and throwing a few ectoblasts, a stray ornament flew over to the library and onto the author's book and a second later the book exploded into nothing but shreds of paper. "Oops, uh sorry man that was a total accident." "Oops"?! "Oops"?! Do you have any idea of what you've done?!"

He shouted, clutching onto the shredded papers. "Well uh, not really; hence the accident part," Danny soon said pointing from his left to his right as if the sentence were in front of him. "YOU'VE DESTROYED MY GREATEST WORK! And that was my only copy," A stray piece of paper starts to fall and Danny grabs it, reading the title out loud. "The Fright Before Christmas? I destroyed a Christmas poem? Awesome!" "WHAT?!" "Dude, I am sick of Christmas, I came to the Ghost Zone to get away from it; I might not have meant to destroy your stupid book but that doesn't mean I'm not okay with it."

He then proceeds to burn the page to a crisp as the author glares at him. "Scornful child, scrooge-like urchin..." He points at Danny before flying up into the sky, spinning in a tornado-like fashion as Danny questioned it. "And you are...?" A few keyboards and screens circled around the ghost as he shouted "The Ghost Writer! Every word I type on this keyboard becomes real and since you destroyed my Christmas poem, you shall become my new Christmas poem!" Danny is zapped by the keyboard and he is teleported back to the mall a few minutes ago while the Ghost Writer got to work. "On the day before Christmas, in Amity Park. Almost all there were cheery yet one soul was dark." "Hey, that voice! It's that ghost, who's book I destroyed! Wait I'm trapped in his poem?! Now I'm really annoyed!" Danny exclaimed as he looked down at the page. For there was mistletoe with purple skulls now surrounding his cage.

Author: Hey uh Ghost Writer? Can I borrow your keyboard? You said anything you type on it comes true right? Well, I was planning to use it to end world hunger, poverty, cancer, Covid-19 all that good stuff that'll make me a good person before I be selfish and get what I want, like be rich, have a portal to other worlds from stories and shows I like, get the boy of my dreams and then I was gonna let the fans use it. No? Oh...Sorry guys he's being stingy, our one way ticket into going into any dimension/ story we want has been denied...I've got the gasoline, matches and bombs who's gonna help me take the keyboard?