Boxed-Up Fury: Part 2

"Ignore me will they? Well, they shall know real terror when they see the most dreaded box in my collection! Which is actually uh not in my collection as such. Yet!" The Box ghost talks to himself as he made his way to Pandora's place, flying past the guard with eyeballs all around his body. Inside he finds a small purple box with a green skull on top, the lock in the shape of a P as he mutters to himself. "Pandora's box. Those of us in the box trade have dreamed of this. The most concentrated collection of evil in the Ghost Zone or any realm in a convenient compact carrying case and now it is MINE!" Box ghost picks up the box and turns his head to the right when he heard a door open along with a growl.

Cerberus pops his heads out from the door and approaches the Box ghost all heads growling. "Nice doggies," He tried to calm them when another door opened and Pandora's voice boomed out. "What's going on?! Who's down there?!" "Uh, I'm from the warehouse just picking up your box for storage...And by storage, I mean using it to bring the world to its knees," He tells her as he flies off and out of the building leaving a steaming Pandora. "Who dares steal from Pandora?! You will pay for this!" "You stole from Pandora? Not wise," Skulker tells the Box ghost as he flew through Skulker's island.

"Not bowing to me is not wise...Wait is that right? The double negative is confusing. Anyway, prepare to meet the ultimate evil!" He cries out, opening the box to reveal a small fluffy pink and magenta unicorn with beady blue eyes. "You? Terrifying? You're dreaming," Skulker said with a chuckle and the Box ghost lets out a low growl. "Do my ears deceive me? You almost sound frightening." 

"Really?! Awesome!" Box ghost exclaims happily before the unicorn grows bigger, turns purple with blue flames for it's main and tail with sharp pointy teeth and a horn as it starts blasting at Skulker. "It is so cool to sound evil," Box ghost mutters, his clothes turning red as the box's powers swirl around him. It had become an extremely nice day today and many people had decided to have a picnic in the park, including us. 

Sam, Tucker, Logan, Danny, and I had set up our blanket we could all sit on; as we began to dig into our food mom, and Mrs. Fenton walked up wearing heels. "Danny you guys can come over and eat with us you know," Mom says before we hear an explosion and look at the RV to see Jack had blown up the grill. " Ah, we're fine here and by fine I mean both safer and less humiliated," Danny told them when Sam complimented the shoes they were wearing.

"Nice shoes you two." "Oh, thanks! We got them free from some caterer at the mall, they pinch our feet but being a fashion icon sometimes require a little pain," Maddie tells us as Tucker lays down on his back stating:

"I hear that! Word up, Mrs. F!" "So what do you think the Box ghost will try next?" Logan suddenly asks and we shrug. "Well I don't care if I hear one more beware one more time I'll-" Danny exclaims about to take a bite out of his sandwich when we heard the dreaded word as Danny and my face go blank as we put down our food.

"Sigh and put down our food," I finish Danny's sentence for him. "Behold! The box of-" He tried to say when Sam, me, and Logan jump up asking "PANDORA?!" "Pan-whata?" Danny and Tucker ask as I turn to them and say "Pandora! The agent greek legend!" The boys blink. "She was the first woman? Stole fire from the heavens to give to mortals? Was a divine trickster that released the ills of humanity on the world?!" I explain and I was still met with silence as I let out a long sigh.

"Greek mythology says Pandora had a box that held all the worlds evil, I didn't think it was real." " Well it looks real to me, figures there's an evil box just floating around in the Ghost Zone." Sam elaborates more before Logan grabbed Danny's shirt and warned him. "Danny that box should never be opened!"

"You mean like this? Creatures of the night, unleash my fright!" Bats flew out of the box and started terrorizing everyone in sight. "Slithering snakes, raise my stakes!" Snakes slithered out of the box and started to chase everyone. "Danny this is serious, we need to do something!" I tell Danny, grabbing his arm and drag him behind a tree so we can go ghost. We fly up to the Box ghost and I try to punch him but he flew out of the way and we turn around to face him. "Beware my anfearbians!" Once again the box was opened and killer frogs hop out and we began overswarmed and fell to the ground. 

"Dudes, are you ok?!" Tuck asks as he, Sam, and Logan run up. "I've never been frogged before. "If I remember the legend correctly each time the box is opened the evil gets worse!" Sam exclaimed and I nod stating "You'd be right Sam which also means the evil will become more deadly."

Author: Hey guys this is just a warning: scouters for writers from sketchy or bad apps are on the prowl again so if you have a book that has 10k or over views please be careful if they contact you, it'll be obvious that they've never read your story because they'll act like big fans and just say the title of your book and give basic compliments of the plot, characters, and etc. were amazing, I was blown away. Those kinds of things. The latest ploy is Anystories which I have dealt with before because someone had wanted me to review their book on the webpage but I couldn't because I had to pay for coins to pay for like two pages, they'll try to pull you in by saying you can get paid for your story but one look at the app and it's clear what kinds of stories they permit. Couldn't exactly find anything in the reviews because everyone just kept complaining about the app shutting down or for paying for chapters with coins, except for one which said it was total bullshit because the management is to just send recruiters onto other platforms and trying to get writers to switch to their platform which does break the terms of service on the platforms. You can try and ban them if you like but it's said they'll just keep coming back so if this offer is made to you, please be careful especially if it sounds too good to be true.