Urban Jungle: Part 5

This place is deserted, no signs of human life anywhere. I better find Tucker or-" He cuts himself off when the cold starts hitting and he starts to shiver. "I control the power, the power doesn't control me..." Danny reminds himself as he stops shivering when his head shoots up when he hears my voice. "Danny..." Looking around Danny flies up to a purple tree surrounded by purple plants. "Welcome back, I thought you had gone for good," Sam says, emerging from the bark of the tree wearing a black suit, high boots, long gloves, a cape, and had Maleficent like horns over her head with horns also resting behind her head, spiked vines wrapped all around. "Sam! We have to get you out of here."

"No, I like it here; Undergrowth has made all things new, they need me and (y/n). We are their new mothers." "What? You won't even babysit your cousins! Wait where is (y/n)?!" Danny asks when my voice rings out, and I emerge from the bark also wearing new clothing as I flew up to Danny with a smile. "You're back, it's so good to see you! You have no idea how much I missed you." (Without the quiver):

" (Without the quiver):

"(y/n)...What did he do to you?" Danny asked, mouth agape as I leaned in close, lightly grabbing his chin to look up at me. I use my other hand to pull down the hood so he can get a better view of my face telling him. 

"I missed you..." Before Danny could admit a reply, I leaned down and kissed him, his eyes widening. Danny tried to comprehend what was going on but soon his eyes started to feel heavy and he started to feel tired, that's when he recognized the smell of the sleep spores and he started to feel something slithering up his leg. Grabbing a hold of my shoulders Danny pushes me away breaking the kiss and shot an ectoblast at the mind vine that had been slithering up his leg.

 "You tricked me! I need to get you and Sam out of here now, where is everybody else?" Danny ask growing some distance from the two as Sam snapped her fingers and the purple plants grew up and opened to show our unconscious family and friends.

"Our friends?! Our families?! What are you doing?!" Danny asks with disbelief as he looks at me and I answer him. "They will be used as nutrients for the children. All that matters now are the children."

The ground starts shaking and Danny turns around to see Undergrowth emerging as he tells Danny. "And you will make a fine meal for them too!" Undergrowth then slapped Danny out of the air into the vines down below. 

Danny flies out of the way when he notices vines charging at him with the intention to impale. He starts shooting more vines at Danny while he was flying through the air, Danny destroying any vines that came to close. A big ectoblast was shot destroying Undergrowth's arm before it regenerated and cacti grew around Danny surrounding him in a circle. After a few hits, Danny tumbled to the ground where vines grew around Danny trapping him as I approached. "You must take root. Become one with us!" 

"Stop please! (y/n)! You can't let him win! No, wait!" Danny tried to call out to me before the vines started dragging him down. "You have done well daughter, you shall have the honor of feeding him to the children when he is ripe," Undergrowth told me, my lips curling up as I look at the hole Danny was dragged into. "Yes, father," Deep in the vines Danny continued to try and struggle free, Frostbite's words echoing in his mind, reminding him of his power.

"Now then, concentrate, let the energy build until it has nowhere to go but out." " Let. Me. GOOOOOOO!" Danny cried out his eyes glowing blue as ice grew around the vines, Danny shooting up as we all looked at the blue aura he had surrounding him.

"Bundle up, it's gonna get chilly," Danny says his eyes glowing blue before his hands do, and shoots a blast at Undergrowth, freezing him on the spot before he breaks free with a growl, racing towards Danny, preparing to strike.

Danny flies out of the way of Undergrowth's punch and flies away from another before flying above him and freezing Undergrowth for the second time. Undergrowth breaks free and swipes at Danny before catching him with two vines. "Watch out! The weatherman predicted a cold snap," Danny says freezing the vines to break free as he takes notice of Undergrowth shrinking a bit. "Hey cabbage face! Ever heard that cold air is bad for the plants?" Danny asks before flying down and started freezing the roots anyway he could.

"No! My roots!" Undergrowth shouts as he continues to shrink the more Danny froze his roots. "No! You cannot do this to my children! This is my domain! My offspring will inherit the Earth!" "Dude, I don't know if you realize this but you're a terrible father," Danny says flying up with his arms crossed before beating Undergrowth up into a pulp.

Author: Here is another awesome fanart of (y/n) taken over by the hive mind by TheLunarAssassin