Urban Jungle: Part 6

"As one of the duly deputized protectors of Amity Park, it's my sincere hope that you've enjoyed your butt-kicking experience."

Danny tells undergrowth before making a snowball and putting an ectoblast in it, hitting Undergrowth directly in the chest. Sam and I gasped as we watched Undergrowth glow blue before exploding as everything melted and any vines brought by Undergrowth shriveled up and died.

Soon everyone started to regain consciousness, looking around the scenery. "What happened? Bleh. My mouth tastes like I had 9,000 shots of wheatgrass without the wheat," Sam says with a shudder as I nod muttering "Me too."

"And I had a nightmare that I was trapped in a giant salad bar," Tucker says with a shudder when Logan points up the hill as we watched Danny who was surrounded with a blue aura approach. "Hey, are you guys ok?" "Danny, what happened to you?" I asked walking up to him. "Let's just say I have a whole new respect for nature," Danny tells me before creating a small crystal in his hand. "Woah, you can do that now?!"

 I ask astonished as the crystal fell into his hand and he handed it over to me. Grabbing the crystal and looking it over I ask "What's this for?" "I'm glad you're ok," He tells me as we instinctively moved closer, soon exchanging a kiss, pulling away when we hear a lawn motor. 

"Tucker, what are you doing?" Danny asks as we look at him driving a lawnmower with a sign that read Lawns Mowed $5,000. "$5,000 to cut someone's lawn?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"All we need is one lawn and we'll be rolling in green stuff!" Tuck exclaims throwing his fists in the air. "Why do I get the feeling we've just done that?" Sam asks and Logan walks up and takes her hand.

"Well, that doesn't matter now, I-I'm glad that you're o-okay Sam..." He says with a slight stutter, cheeks painted pink. "I-I'm glad you're ok t-too..." She stutters out when we hear Undergrowth shouting and we look down to see him as nothing but a sprouting shouting for vengeance upon us.

"I am regenerating! I will take over- AAAAHHH!" Tucker drives towards Undergrowth, shredding him to nothing stating "That one's on the house," We all start laughing when the cold chill suddenly hits and I start shivering. "Hey uh, Danny? Mind telling me how you got warm?" "Oh right! Frostbite should be able to help let's go," We wave goodbye to our friends as we head over to Ghost Zone to seek Frostbite's help once again.