Reality Trip: Part 9

Freakshow tapped his foot impatiently as he grumbled ghosts over and over angrily. "You have no idea what it's like living in the shadows of ghosts all your life!" He mumbled as he paced around the cages, Jack murmuring in his sleep. "Ghosts...Ghosts!" "Oh, I think I have some idea..." Jazz said continuing to write in her journal as Freakshow continued to rant. "My parents loved ghosts more than me, my audience loves ghosts more than me, and deep down I think I love ghosts more than me!" 

"Tell me about it," Jazz responds as the two state in unison "Sometimes I wish I was a ghost." "You really do understand me don't you child?" Freakshow asks with hope as Jazz looks over at her sleeping parents.

 "More than you know..." Jazz mutters as her father continued to mumble about ghosts. The truck stops and Danny pokes his head outside before we all phase-out to see a big screen tv showing mine Danny's face of us transforming and detransforming as lights read "Ghost kid's identities revealed! Suddenly there was a bunch of flashes as people started to crowd us while taking photos. 

I grab hold of Danny and Tucker's hand while Danny grabs Sam's and we phase down to the subway station. "We just gotta find a train headed for the Comic Book convention without drawing any attention."

Danny says not realizing his surroundings until someone says "Dudes, great costume!" We turn to see a guy wearing a Danny Phantom suit before he runs off into a line for a train to the Comic Book Convention. "I think we found our train," Tucker mutters as we get in line and see a bunch of people cosplaying as Danny, me, and Sam. "What?! No Tuckers?! Am I not geek worthy?!"

Tucker asks crossing his arms; as we were about to step on the train we see the GIW as the point near us and shout "Over there!" "Okay spook kids, it's all over-" They started to say grabbing hold of two kids cosplaying as Danny and me. "Paws off, these suits are hand made!" The boy shouts at the two as the girl pushes them away and they look on the train to see us giving them a cheeky smile with a wave. 

"Train's leaving!" "We know where it's headed!" We make it to the Comic Book Convention and we look around, unsure of where to start looking as Tucker continues to complain. "Still no Tuckers, a cry in shame, I even come with gadgets!" He says pulling out all his devices. "Everything here looks normal," Danny says as we look around and Sam asks "Compared to what?!" "You know what I mean! I don't think anyone's triggered the gem of fantasy yet."

We walk inside and continue to look around, not knowing that the gem of fantasy was found and was about to be activated. "Behold! The Crystal of Iethins of life-sustaining of Kryptonian Gem!" "Wow, where'd you find that?"

 "Let me see! Let me see!" The three nerds conversed when the gem started to glow and start to rise in temperature to the touch as the three passed it around until it started to glow brighter and the three began to transform into who they cosplayed as. "Awesome! The gem of fantasy turned three regular nerds into superheroes! They can help us rescue our parents!"

Danny exclaimed happily while looking at the three and I wince as Tucker tells him "You need to read more comic books, those aren't superheroes! They're supervillains!" Danny then started to frown as the three started to target us, people running around in a panic. The samurai shot at us with his sword and we jumped out of the way. "Gotta get that gem before these geeks do some real damage..." Danny murmurs as he shoots an ectoblast at the gem, knocking out of the crystal monster's hand. 

I go to grab it but the crystal monster tackles me and throws me into a stand, Danny soon following after he tried to get him to let me go. A bunch of comic books flew one landing on each of our faces. "Hey! We never approved of this!" Danny said looking over the comic and I saw the title and added in:

"And this supposed to be our origin story? They got it all wrong, bitten by a ghost bug? They even have us dating, where'd they get their facts?!" I ask flipping through a few pages and hitting the book slightly when I notice Sam and Tucker racing for the gem when the wolf lady jumped in their path. 

"You shall not pass! So speaks the She-Wolf!" She-Wolf said, Tucker, muttering "That may be the hottest geek I ever laid eyes on," They watch as she turns into a full wolf. "Yeah? How about now?" "Yeah, still hot," Before she could attack Danny and I bodyslam her into the floor and she reverts back to She-Wolf. "AHH! Our comics have come alive!" "I don't know whether to be horrified and run or report this on the internet!" We hear people shout.

Author: *sighs* I'll get Levi, Sebastian, Deku, Bakugo, and Todoroki, they'll take care of it, do we need anyone else before I activate the gem of fantasy?