Double Cross My Heart: Part 7

"Cool a new moon, you guys wanna take a look?" Tucker asks removing his eye from the telescope and Gregor waves it off as he leads Sam away stating "Later perhaps, I wish to have a word with Sam, in private," After leading Sam to the other side of the deck Gregor told her "I will not mince words Sam, I like you and I would like to go steady." "With me?!" Sam asks excitedly as he confirms it. "With you and not with your losing friend Tucker." "It's loser," Sam corrected him arching any eyebrow as he states "Then you agree!" "You two really have to see-" Tucker tries to cut in when Sam cut him off crossing her arms.

"No, I don't agree. Tucker may be annoying but he's one of my best friends, he's part of the package." "Um, am I interrupting something? Gregor? Dude, hello!" Tucker tried again, waving his hand in Gregor's face causing him to snap as he drops his phony accent and asks angrily "Dude! Do you ever stop talking?! Do even know how obnoxious you are? With your stupid jokes, and your lamo technology?! Idiot!"

He shouts when he realizes what just happened. "Uh, I mean, Psh, it's nothing I...Ugh darn it," Gregor says trying to pull the illusion till it was obvious they weren't buying it. "Wait a minute, you were faking it?! The accent, and liking Tucker just to get on my good side?!" "Uh hello?! I'm a guy! I wanted (y/n) but she rejected me after I kissed her and I've come to really like you but come on!" He says gesturing towards Tucker as Sam's glare hardens asking "You were using me?!" "We're through aren't we?" "Oh beyond," Sam says with a smirk

. "Oh well, cheerleaders! Better adjust my pitch!" Gregor says putting on a letterman jacket as he chases after some chicks. "Can I hit him for you?" Tucker asked as the two glared at the boy before a missile flew past them and destroyed a part of the deck where Gregor and the ladies were standing. " Thanks, but I think that's covered," Sam says before they let out a gasp to see a jet fly over them.

"Commence operation White Noise, White Heat!" The two targeted Gregor with lasers. "Gregor! Although I think you're the world's biggest jerk RUN!!!!" Gregor gets up and starts to run away from the lasers tailing him.  Danny and I were flying over the town, looking for any sign of Sam and Tucker when we hear an explosion just as Danny asks "Now where-" We turn around to see explosions going on as we fly over.

"Oh no, we're to late!" The GIW continued to shoot at Gregor as he jumped out of the way and slid to the doors where a giant globe rested overhead. Another two missile was shot, destroying the concrete holding the globe up as Tucker rushed to help. Tucker tackled Gregor as they slid away from the rubble. "Dude, you saved my life!" "Yeah, but I despise you now!"

 Tucker said fixing his beret the right way again. The jet flew up, shooting more lasers at the two. "We've got the ghost boy on the run," We hear the GIW say as we fly up, smirking Danny knocks on the glass as the two turn their heads to look at us as I ask " You boys looking for us?" We fly under their jet before phasing through and grabbing them causing the jet to crash away from our friends. "This town is to crazy for me, I'm going back to Michigan!" "Don't you mean Hungary Gregor?!" Tucker teases as the boy runs away shouting "My name is Elliot!"

"Guys, I'm only gonna say this once: Stay away from those kids!" Danny warns the GIW who challenge him. "Or what?" Danny and I give each other a look as we fly back to their base and we throw them in the mud as we fly off. " Ok, is that a cleanliness breach? Are your suits completely black with filth?" Their boss asks as they try to come up with an excuse. "Uh, did you know that in Hungary that black is the new white?"

The next day at school Sam and Tucker had told Danny and me about what happened last night and Danny apologized. "So I'm sorry I never should've betrayed your trust by spying on you and your boyfriend." "Ugh, he's not my boyfriend, I dumped him as soon as I figured out that you were right. Apparently that is the only way a boy can like me." Sam said glumly as Tucker tells her "That's not true."

 "That's totally not true," Danny adds in but before I could say anything a new voice said " They're right, there are a million reasons why a boy could like you like you're smart, you're fun, you're cool, you're pretty or at least that's what I've been told and what I see," We turn around to see a boy with brown hair and light green eyes as he waves to us.

My eyes widen as I run over to him and hug him. "Logan!!! Hey, what are you doing here?!" "I called your parents and they said I could come live with you." "Is everything alright at home?" "Eh the usual." "Oh I'm sorry guys, this is Logan my best friend from my home town the one that's aspiring to be a fashion designer." After a quick greeting Sam asked "So did you really mean all that stuff?" "Of course!!! (y/n) has told me so much about you and from what I can see, it's true. Don't let that jerkwad drag you down."

 Sam's face started to heat up as she smiled as Danny asks "Still friends?' "Psh, the best," Sam says copying Elliot's wrist flick. "You think I can use that psh thing to puck up girls?" Tucker asks when Star and Paulina walk past and he follows after them to try it out. We watch as both of them slap him hard as the three of us say in unison " That's a no." "C'mon let's go the Nasty Burger and catch up," I say as we walk away.